Closed Thread

Old 05-17-2007, 02:13 PM   #1  

Default Weight Watchers etools access...

Hi,

I hate to ask this of anybody but I was wondering if there is someone (from the States) out there who may have an etools access code that they won't be using. I'm a member of WW Online in Canada. The WW program in the States has access to Palm software (that you pay for) that syncs with your account. We don't have access to these same benefits as our US counterparts and I didn't know this until after I signed up for the Canadian site. Money wasted. I've sent countless emails and complained but it doesn't change a thing. Etools access is not free. It still needs to be paid for. And I realize that there is also WW Online but that costs significantly more and I have spent a great deal of money on WW in the first place.

I don't get to spend much time at home so nothing gets logged into account but for once a week. As you've probably guessed, I'm failing miserably at tracking my points.

Anyway, if there is an access code that someone may have, I would really appreciate it. Could you PM it to me?
Thanks so much for your help!

Last edited by xelena; 05-17-2007 at 02:27 PM.
Old 05-17-2007, 08:33 PM   #2  

I did download the WW for the Palm-- it has to be renewed monthly-- a real pain. I get the e-tools by signing up for a monthly program-- it that available in Canada?
Old 05-18-2007, 01:00 AM   #3  

Thanks for your response. I realize that you have to pay for a monthly membership to eTools. I don't mind doing that. However, there are a couple of problems:

1) WW online costs a fair bit more than eTools. So in order to register for eTools, you need to have an access code that shows you've been going to WW meetings. I have a code but it's only valid for WW Canada. It won't work in the US site.

2) I want to use the WW US site because of the Weight Watchers On-the-Go Palm software which we don't have in Canada. They keep saying they'll get it to shut us up but they're not really moving on it.

So that's my dilemma. I'm just frustrated because I've spent quite a bit of money on the online program and want to avoid spending a great deal more. Pennies are getting tight.

Anyway, thanks for trying. I'll still keep my fingers crossed that someone out there may not have any need for their access code. Hey, there's always hoping, right?

Thanks again.
Closed Thread