Old 05-09-2007, 06:28 PM   #1  

Location: South Beacher...In the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Height: 5'9

Default Ff/to???

What is the difference of FF and TO?? I have read thru the newbie post and I am just wondering which one we should do and when?? Thanks for the help, I just got started on the LAWL plan AGAIN... and want to do one of the "kick" starts...

Last edited by mlmagic; 05-09-2007 at 06:30 PM. Reason: spelling
mlmagic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007, 09:47 PM   #2  
Joni - Atlanta, GA

Height: 5'3"

Lysa

Fast Forward is what you do when you first start the program....it's also called LA Express and you get unlimited proteins, unlimited green veggies, and 2 eggs each day (or 1/2 cup egg beaters) along with either 4 glasses of TO juice or oranges or cantalope. You do this for two days.

Take Off is what you do after you've been on the program a while and you've plateaued or just gotten yourself off course and need to slide back on the program. TO gives you 6 oz of protein, 2 veggie servings, 2 LA Lites (bars oly), 4 glasses of TO juice (or oranges or cantalope), 8 glasses of water and no more than 2 cups of coffee. You do TO for two days.
Joni135 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2007, 10:02 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 210/204/168

Height: 5 ft 8 "

Dear Lysa,

Thanks for responding to my message on another thread. I am on day 2 of La Express (but going it alone like you!) its not been too bad but I have had a bit of a headache! Have you still got some lites left over that you can use cos I think they really help (I dont have anything so am checking out all the shops in the UK to see if I can find anything close. Good luck and keep me posted.
sar66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2007, 12:19 PM   #4  

Quote:
Originally Posted by sar66 View Post
Dear Lysa,

Thanks for responding to my message on another thread. I am on day 2 of La Express (but going it alone like you!) its not been too bad but I have had a bit of a headache! Have you still got some lites left over that you can use cos I think they really help (I dont have anything so am checking out all the shops in the UK to see if I can find anything close. Good luck and keep me posted.
Hi sar...thanks for the nice message,

Yea, I do have some lites left, I will use them up and then I have also bought some Luna bars, as I checked and as suggested here, they are close in Nutrition facts. I also use bars I have access to from my business that are delicious and the same profile as the lites, if you want to know more, you can send me a private message...Good luck to you too, must be wonderful to live in the UK...one of the places I want to travel
Old 05-10-2007, 12:23 PM   #5  

Quote:
Originally Posted by LottaMe2MiniMe View Post
Lysa

Fast Forward is what you do when you first start the program....it's also called LA Express and you get unlimited proteins, unlimited green veggies, and 2 eggs each day (or 1/2 cup egg beaters) along with either 4 glasses of TO juice or oranges or cantalope. You do this for two days.

Take Off is what you do after you've been on the program a while and you've plateaued or just gotten yourself off course and need to slide back on the program. TO gives you 6 oz of protein, 2 veggie servings, 2 LA Lites (bars oly), 4 glasses of TO juice (or oranges or cantalope), 8 glasses of water and no more than 2 cups of coffee. You do TO for two days.

Oh Joni...thanks soooo much, you have filled in for the COD I knew it was something like that, but it's been a year, so I just could not remember the specifics. Sounds like I need to do a couple days of the FF to get started right. Then use the TO later when I need to. I appreciate the help!
I am going to use the K. Morning blend juice...so many different tips on that, do you know the best way to use that for FF and TO, I bought some yesterday, should I dillute it, or drink it straight? Thanks...
Old 05-10-2007, 12:34 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 260/252.6/125

Height: 5'1 1/2"

26oz Knudsen's juice, 6oz water and 4 teaspoons Benefiber is a pretty good substitute. (Per day)
bizlawchik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2007, 12:48 PM   #7  

Quote:
Originally Posted by bizlawchik View Post
26oz Knudsen's juice, 6oz water and 4 teaspoons Benefiber is a pretty good substitute. (Per day)

Thanks Cassi, why the benefiber?? And do you consume the 26 oz of juice, mixed with the 6 oz water all in one day?
Old 05-10-2007, 12:49 PM   #8  

Adds back the extra fiber that is in the TO juice.
Old 05-10-2007, 12:53 PM   #9  

Quote:
Adds back the extra fiber that is in the TO juice.

OK, thanks, I thought so, but do you drink all 26 oz & the 6 Oz water in one day and then do that again the next day, with meat, veggies?? I am simple, I gotta keep it simple
Old 05-10-2007, 12:56 PM   #10  

Yes. If you went to a COD they would tell you to mix 16oz juice TO juice mixed w/16oz water and sip it throughout the day and then have unlimited green veggies and protein.
Old 05-10-2007, 01:38 PM   #11  

Quote:
Yes. If you went to a COD they would tell you to mix 16oz juice TO juice mixed w/16oz water and sip it throughout the day and then have unlimited green veggies and protein.

Thanks Cassi...you are very helpful!
Old 05-14-2007, 10:50 AM   #12  

Quote:

Help me again Cassi...I am a little confused about the reason we add 6 oz water to the knudsen's juice, as I have a 32 oz bottle and isn't that what the take-off is, is 32. oz in one day? Thanks again!
Old 05-14-2007, 01:06 PM   #13  

If you calculate the calories in the Knudsen's vs. the calories in the LAWL TO Juice, when you get to 26oz Knudsen's, that will equal the total LAWL Juice. The extra water is just a "filler" to equal the 32 oz of mixed LAWL juice.

You would use 16oz LA Juice and mix in 16oz water to make the 32 oz per day, so one bottle of LA juice will last 2 days.
Old 05-14-2007, 01:46 PM   #14  

Quote:
If you calculate the calories in the Knudsen's vs. the calories in the LAWL TO Juice, when you get to 26oz Knudsen's, that will equal the total LAWL Juice. The extra water is just a "filler" to equal the 32 oz of mixed LAWL juice.

You would use 16oz LA Juice and mix in 16oz water to make the 32 oz per day, so one bottle of LA juice will last 2 days.

OK thanks...so I have a 32 oz bottle of the KMB juice, and I drink that whole bottle today and the other one tomorrow right? Thanks again, like I said, I gotta be simple Oh and I just want to clarify, we do not use the lites on the FF, right? Only with the TO? Thanks...
Old 05-14-2007, 01:51 PM   #15  

You would drink ALMOST the whole bottle today - 26oz mixed w/6oz water, and the same tomorrow. I don't think an extra 150 calories (that's a guess) would make too much of a difference in the grand scheme. And correct about the bars. No bars on FF, Yes bars on TO.