Old 05-07-2007, 12:30 PM   #1  
Sarah on LAWL

S/C/G: 176/170.2/148

Height: 5'6"

Default I'm new (again)

Hey there... I'm pretty sure I posted here a long time ago - since I tried to register and realized I was already registered.

I first joined LAWL early 2005 before my April 2005 wedding. I started at 176 and got down around 154 or so before the big day. I lost motivation after that - and toggled on/off the plan until October 2005 when I was back up to 176, and got pregnant. I gained 24lbs during the pregnancy, and lost it all within a few weeks of giving birth (thank goodness for breastfeeding!). I have not lost any more, though - and am really starting to hate the pictures of me and my daughter! I don't want to look back on these days and be embarrassed by how I look!

I re-started at LAWL about three weeks ago - and did well the first week and lost 3lbs - and then we had company come into town - and it all went to pot, and it spiraled into a two-week long hiatus (this is typical for me). I am embarrassed to go back to the center - I hate when they look through my file and see all my stops and starts, and see that I'm still basically at my starting weight...

I did get back on track today with breakfast, and I have planned what I'm going to eat the rest of the day, which is always helpful. My plan is to be good all day today - and then go to the center tomorrow and face the music - I'll feel better saying 'I got back on track yesterday' than to say 'I'm going to get back on track tomorrow' - KWIM?

Anyway - that's my story! My goal is 148 - but honestly I'll be happy with 160 - we are planning to try to conceive again this summer, and I want to be lighter this time around! I'm 5'6", by the way.

Thanks for listening - and hopefully reading this forum everyday will inspire me and give me the motivation I seem to lack!

Sarah
Snactuary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2007, 12:39 PM   #2  
New mommy again :-)

Height: 5'2"

Welcome back, Sarah! I did the same thing as you...lost on the plan, got pregnant, gained (much more than you did), and here I am again. You gained control much quicker than I did, though. Just get back on track...life happens. And who cares what the COD thinks...you're paying them the big bucks to help you through this journey. But I will say that the friends you make here will help you much more
emmysmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2007, 12:40 PM   #3  
Katie

Height: 5'1

Welcome back Sarah!
Repo girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2007, 12:42 PM   #4  
Sarah on LAWL

S/C/G: 176/170.2/148

Height: 5'6"

Thanks, Tina. Yes - I take any advice they give me with a grain of salt - I mainly keep going because the weigh-ins keep me accountable (when I show up)...
Snactuary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2007, 12:43 PM   #5  
Amy

Haha, I understand the looks that are generated when you get back on! Welcome back! I am starting again too! Good luck!
JerseyMadchen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2007, 12:49 PM   #6  
-- Karen --

S/C/G: 165/143/140

Height: 5' 6"

Welcome back Sarah,

Tina is right, this board is awesome. In fact I think that I am addicted to it. I have learned so much on this board, and every day I check in several times just to see what the new topics are and stuff. I find the board to be inspirational - especially when you look at the success that so many of these members have had.

You CAN DO IT To.

Good Luck to you

slim n trim is offline   Reply With Quote