Old 05-07-2007, 11:12 AM   #1  
future triathlete

S/C/G: 187.5/148.5/129

Height: 5'2"

Default I'm back and ready to kick this fat!

Hi Ladies... I used to be on here pretty much every day, and then I kinda disappeared for the last 5 months or so - kinda got caught up in my co-op job, which involved a whole lot of overtime, so everything else fell by the wayside. Anyhow, I definitely feel like I've lost my focus as far as losing weight goes, and I still have at least 20 pounds to go. I've also gained about 4 since Christmas - not so happy about it, but I guess that's what happens when you sit at a desk all day and eat croissants for breakfast! So, I'm back for some inspiration and to try to get myself back on track.
In happier news... I finished my first 10k last weekend! A year ago, I never would have thought that I could run a 10k, but I did it! I finished in 1 hour 4 minutes, so my goal for next year is 55 min. Hmmm.... maybe that means I should get off my butt and start exercising? Ha Ha.
Hope things are going well for everyone else - you'll be seeing a lot more of me around here soon.
sierra_ttw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2007, 11:26 AM   #2  
~~Joanne~~

S/C/G: 178/151/150

Height: 5'3

Hi, welcome back!

I just joined about a week ago. Glad you decided to come back and not give up!
wateraddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2007, 11:33 AM   #3  
Colleen

S/C/G: 155/131/120

Height: 5'1"

Welcome back! And congrats on the 10k!
SavingServo is offline   Reply With Quote