Old 05-06-2007, 04:57 PM   #1  
I have less blubber!

S/C/G: 207/203/160

Height: 5'3"

Default What's your favorite and least favorite Lean Cuisine?

OK I have several favorites. My newest favorite is the Sesame Chicken Stir Fry..The veggies and meat are just awesome. It's kind of sweet but oh so yummy.

Some classic goto's for me are the French Bread Pizza and their newer brick oven pizza's. Also the Cannoloni and Spaghetti and Meat Balls are really good.

I think my least favorite is the meat loaf. I don't really like the taste of it or the potatoes that come with it.

Last edited by sockmonkey70; 05-06-2007 at 07:32 PM. Reason: Spelling error.
sockmonkey70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2007, 05:06 PM   #2  

i like the brick oven pizza , i hate anything with spinich in though lol
toofatforu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2007, 05:24 PM   #3  
Sarah

S/C/G: 170/127/127

Height: 5'4"

My favourite is the 3 cheese pizza (seems to be a Canadian thing, Americans get a 4 cheese pizza, strangely enough...).

I also love the ravioli and the canneloni. I don't have a least favourite, since I generally stay away from the others. Too many weird ingredients for my picky eating habits
momerath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2007, 05:29 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 273/133.4/123

Height: 5'3

Favorite: Roasted Garlic Chicken Pizza. But I'm trying to stay away from white flour now so I don't eat it anymore.

Least Favorite: Butternut Squash Ravioli. I just didn't care for it.
tigrre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2007, 05:44 PM   #5  
NEVER Give Up:)

S/C/G: 260**212**160

Height: 5' 4"

My most favorite is the Mac & Cheese and my second favorite is Fettuchini Alfredo; I haven't tried any others, because I don't eat them very often because of the higher sodium.
Michelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2007, 06:55 PM   #6  
Eating for two!

S/C/G: 324 highest known/on hold/150

Height: 5' 5"

I only buy the "Spa Cuisine" ones now (the blue ones) because they are the only ones that use 100% whole grain pastas and rice instead of the white processed kind. I figure if I'm going to eat a frozen meal, I'd better get the most nutritional bang for my buck!

I LOVE the lemongrass chicken one--a little spicy without being HOT (I'm a wuss when it comes to hot foods).

tigrre--I tried that butternut squash ravioli one, too, and it was, well, odd. I wouldn't try it again.

I also keep a few of the pizzas in the freezer for if I REALLY have a pizza craving. I like the brick oven style better than the thicker ones because I don't think their crust tastes very good--VERY bland, so I like the thinner crust of the brick oven style.

Oh, and I've found that the Lean Cuisines are definitely my favoprite above the Healthy Choice and SmartOnes meals (although I do have 1 favorite SmartOnes--the Thai Chicken with Rice Noodles...yummy!). I haven't tried the Kashi meals because I have never seen them on sale, and they're too pricey for me to buy at regular prices (same with the South Beach meals).
jillybean720 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2007, 07:15 PM   #7  
Life's tough Get a helmet

S/C/G: 195/195/145

I love the french bread pepperoni pizza and the Southwestern chicken panini (i think its southwestern...anywho the paninis are AWESOME)!!!!!
Spunkster5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2007, 07:22 PM   #8  
I have less blubber!

I really like the Spa Cuisine's too. They have some tasty veggies!
Old 05-06-2007, 07:29 PM   #9  
~~Joanne~~

S/C/G: 178/151/150

hmm...im not really too sure. Ive tried 2 so far that I really liked. ONe was the ravolli (sp) and the other one was some kind of baked chicken that had stuffing with it and something but else but I cant remember lol. I think it was mash potatoes.
wateraddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2007, 07:29 PM   #10  

S/C/G: 160/148/125

OOO good topic!!
My favorite are the brick oven pizzas! Soo good!
And I really like the new Spa Cuisine ones and the panini's too!

I'm not sure if I have a least favorite... I think LC are much better than any of the other brands!
silver plum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2007, 07:30 PM   #11  
Megan

S/C/G: size 14/ pudgy size 10/Size 8

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spunkster5 View Post
I love the french bread pepperoni pizza and the Southwestern chicken panini (i think its southwestern...anywho the paninis are AWESOME)!!!!!

It's the southwestern and it's one of my favorites and yes I love the pizzas too

As for my new absolute favorite: the stuffed rigatoni! It's almost like eating ravioli and there's more of it.

Sarah, if we could figure out a way to keep them frozen, I can ship up a few of the 4 cheese pizzas.
marzbe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2007, 07:31 PM   #12  

S/C/G: 307/172/153.5 (half of SW)

Height: 5'8''

My favorite is a toss-up between Lemongrass and Rosemary Chicken. I have yet to come across one I don't like
HarpoChicoGroucho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2007, 07:31 PM   #13  
I have less blubber!

Same here about other brands..most of them just don't taste as good. The only other brand I buy is the Smart Ones desserts..Man are they yummy! They totally kill my craving for something rich and sweet.

And for someone in school like me, they are better than trying to eat out. I can just pop them in the microwave and have a fairly decent meal that portioned right. It's a win-win
Old 05-06-2007, 07:34 PM   #14  
~~Joanne~~

S/C/G: 178/151/150

Quote:
Originally Posted by sockmonkey70 View Post
Same here about other brands..most of them just don't taste as good. The only other brand I buy is the Smart Ones desserts..Man are they yummy! They totally kill my craving for something rich and sweet.

And for someone in school like me, they are better than trying to eat out. I can just pop them in the microwave and have a fairly decent meal that portioned right. It's a win-win

I was at the grocery store today and was going to buy some of thos Smart Ones dessert but decided against it for right now, since I bought me a box of those 100 calorie pack mini cupcakes...but I really do want to try the Smart Ones strawberry cake or whatever its called lol.
wateraddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2007, 07:36 PM   #15  
I have less blubber!

I haven't even tried the Strawberry shortcake one yet. I am stuck on the chocolate chip one and the fudge cake. They are about 220 calories, but definately not bad for the taste if you just really need something resembling a homemade/restaraunt style desert.