Old 05-01-2007, 02:00 PM   #1  
wwdolly

S/C/G: 213

Height: 5' 9"

Default Newbie!

Hi everyone~
I'm new to 3FC. I started Weight Watchers again yesterday! I had done it in the past and was successful. I was going through some stressful times and gained it all back and then some. But I know this time it's coming off and staying off! I also started working out with a personal trainer at my gym. Do any of you have any suggestions on staying motivated? I have a lot of neat things coming up this summer like a trip to Hawaii so I definitely want to lose some weight for that! Thank you so much! Good luck to you all!
wwdolly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2007, 06:33 PM   #2  
Lost in Wonderland

S/C/G: 230.5/199.5/150

Height: 5'10"

howdy and welcome!

i just keep thinking of the feeling of seeing the scale number go down

and i munch on 1 pt food all day! that way i do not feel deprived ... i am a "stress grazer" and will eat anything without thinking about it, so i try to keep better things around me
CrimsonClover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2007, 08:55 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 236/236/175

Height: 5'7"

Wink I'm new, too!!

Well, I read about this site in O magazine and saw your post that said you were new, so here I am, new, too. I started the Weight Watcher Online on Monday. 236 and want to get to 175. At least by November 8th when I will be 50. That point system seems to be easy to follow, can't believe how much you can eat and still be under your points. I have 6 points to go today..I made some jello and will have bananas on it. My problem is grazing. A bite here and there has added up to alot of weight. Lots of stress, too, but that's for another post..lol!!
filigal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2007, 04:57 PM   #4  
Raised by a cup of coffee

S/C/G: 220.4/162

Height: 5'8"

wwdolly - I am the same as you. I lost 80 pounds my first time on WW, then went through a stressful period (coupled with bad medication) and gained back 70 pounds! I'm halfway down from there now. I know you can do it!

For all the newbies, feel free to join us on our weekly threads!
modkittn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2007, 04:40 PM   #5  
wwdolly

Hi CrimsonClover! Thank you for the reply. I'll try that! I need snacks to stay on plan. I usually buy the WW snack cakes and muffins. I can't believe the snack cakes are only 1 point!!! Those are yummy! Have a great week!
Old 05-06-2007, 04:44 PM   #6  
wwdolly

Hi filigal!
Thank you for the reply! Yes, the points are easy to follow. I love that I can have fast food and sweets as long as I stay within my points. O magazine? I never read it. I'll have to pick up a copy. Good luck! Ttys!
Old 05-06-2007, 04:51 PM   #7  
wwdolly

hi modkittn~
Yay! You're new like me! Wow! Halfway through your goal? That's wonderful!!! Congratulations! I want to lose 55-65 pounds. Depends on how I look and feel. Thank you for the reply! Keep up the good work!
Old 05-07-2007, 08:20 AM   #8  
Raised by a cup of coffee

S/C/G: 220.4/162

Height: 5'8"

I meant I was like you where I lost the weight before and now have to do it again. I've been on 3FC for years though (wow... 5 when I look at my join date!). And let me tell you, the ladies here are WONDERFUL. You will get some great support here. You should troll through some other forums too, as some are more active than others.

Good luck!
modkittn is offline   Reply With Quote