View Single Post
Old 05-04-2007, 07:31 PM   #17
lawsclan
outlaw

S/C/G: 214/214/130

Height: 5'6"

Hi there "Roxy", It's nice to hear from you, I KNOW the reason for our weight gain is alcohol, which is REALLY hard to stop when you are a depressed person. I too am a depressed person and I know that the medication I took for awhile didn't help with the weight gain, in fact it hurt... badly... but I have stopped taking them for about 6 months now and am still gaining so I must blame it on the drink.... I haven't drank in two days then tonight I broke down, I'm sittin here with a vodka & oj, so cheers to you also. I used to drink wine... totally understand.... I did however exercise today and it made me feel better that I didn't give up totally today. I also understand about the high you are talking about. I used to get it when I used to run when I weighed alot less. I want to get there again.......... I WILL get there again........ Maybe we can get there together? You are right about the support here, I have found alot of support. I am glad to have found you have a great evening and I will chat with you later, Elizabeth

long term goal
lawsclan is offline   Reply With Quote