Old 05-02-2007, 09:24 AM   #1  
KO
In Pursuit of Divatude!

Talking First Week in May

Ok I know it's midweek but I have been (duh) busy I had my first WI!!!!! and I was down 6.8!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I know I have an advantage with the WLS but following the plan really got me back on track and broke my plateau! I threw out the M&Ms that were plaguing me and not opening the cookies i bought for DH I have to get back to work but check in every body!
Kier
KO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2007, 11:39 AM   #2  
Raised by a cup of coffee

S/C/G: 220.4/162

Height: 5'8"

I have been HORRIBLE lately! I just started journaling again today, but I know I have gained 1-2 pounds. I didn't go to WI this week because I was sick. Sick didn't help either when it came to eating good and caring about what I ate. Feeling better now though so hopefully I will keep up now on the journaling and things will get better!
modkittn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2007, 04:39 PM   #3  
Goddess in disguise

S/C/G: 211/205.5/135

Height: 5' 5''

Smile It's a good day!

Been busy, but I went to WI on Monday night and after being on my period, having a crazy week at work and a tiff with my husband (which resulted in 3 little debbie snacks being eaten) I lost 3.6 lbs last week. Is that crazy or what? I will take it though. 5.6 lbs total in 2 weeks. Hope this keeps me motivated. Have a healthy week everybody. Think thin!
Mz Kitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2007, 04:59 PM   #4  
Raised by a cup of coffee

S/C/G: 220.4/162

Height: 5'8"

Hi ladies I've been super busy lately! Finally got back "on the wagon". Looking forward to WI next Monday.

I've had baby on the brain a lot lately! A co-worker (who is a friend) of mine just announced she is pregnant (her first), and a very good friend of mine is due in August (she already has 2). DH and I are thinking of trying some time the beginning of next year. Need to get financial things in order first, but I can't wait
modkittn is offline   Reply With Quote