Sugar Shakers for followers of Sugar Busters and other GI based diets

Closed Thread

Old 02-05-2001, 05:06 PM   #1  
SUPER CHICK aka Moderator

This is the SUGAR BUSTERS WEEKLY SUPPORT BOARD where all of you who are following this WOE, or are thinking about doing so, are welcome to come join in and be a part of our wonderful group.

Other than finding support and friendship on this board, we also try to do something during the the week to add a little difference to our board.

MONDAY-MOTIVIATIONAL MONDAY
TUESDAY-TUESDAYS TIP
WEDNESDAY-WEIGH-IN WEDNESDAY
THURSDAY-THURSDAY RECIPE DAY
FRIDAY-FRIDAY FITNESS

Please visit our NEWLY UPDATED BIO BOARD where you can learn more about everyone who is on this board:

http://www.3fatchicks.com/ubb//Forum55/HTML/000082.html

Please make sure you post your BIO on the NEWEST VERSION of our BIO BOARD everyone!!!!

Our FEBRUARY 2001 RECIPE BOARD can be located at the link below:

http://www.3fatchicks.com/ubb//Forum55/HTML/000107.html

We have FOUR NEW INFORMATIVE BOARDS!!!! Please take a few minutes to visit them! New information is continually being posted, so please make sure you visit them often:

THE RECOMMENDED READING BOARD:

http://www.3fatchicks.com/ubb//Forum55/HTML/000053.html

THE TOOLS & TIPS BOARD:

http://www.3fatchicks.com/ubb//Forum55/HTML/000054.html

THE FOOD INFORMATION BOARD:

http://www.3fatchicks.com/ubb//Forum55/HTML/000055.html

MOTIVATIONAL & INSPIRING THOUGHTS BOARD

http://www.3fatchicks.com/ubb//Forum55/HTML/000078.html

We also now have a SB WEEKLY EXERCISE BOARD that you can log your daily/weekly exercises on:
http://www.3fatchicks.com/ubb//Forum55/HTML/000119.html

NEWBIES! (aka new members) If you would like to REPLY to any of our threads, please hit REPLY NOT POST then type your message in and hit SUBMIT REPLY. Also, when the board gets to the 2nd & 3rd page, sometimes it may take a little longer for your message to appear, you can refresh your browser, or wait, but it will show up! If you need to edit your reply, just click on the pen and paper icon on top of your reply and make changes as you need to, then hit SUBMIT NOW.

WELCOME!

[This message has been edited by Debelli (edited 02-07-2001).]
Old 02-05-2001, 05:19 PM   #2  

Good Monday Morning Everyone!!!!

WOW! What a weekend! It really was fun, but really all too short. It was so nice to finally meet GATORGAL & BIGORANGE, and then to get the unexpected surprise to BARBEE showing up!

Gatorgals home is very nice, and the pond she had told us all about over the summer is really pretty-her entire back yard is beautiful! All the grief she had over her kitchen was not in vain, it's very pretty.

Lunch was delicious. The chicken she made was delicious, and she showed me how to use the mandoline that my Mom got for me, and made zuchinni pasta-it was WONDERFUL and I can't wait to make some for myself! Bigorange made delicious pole beans that were a definite hit. My hummus was liked, as well as the quiche, which Gator has made in the past, but Bigorange had never tried. My zuchinni loaf cake, I made them into mini-loaves, and they were very good if I do say so myself (next time, I making them muffins!). I had a surprise for both of them, the Powerbelt I use, the gentleman sent me 1 for each of them gratis, so that was a their surprise - I can't wait for them to report how they like them!! See, an incentive to those of you who didn't come for next time (if I can try and get more). Narda (BIGORANGE) brought both Gatorgal and I a beautiful smelling candle-THANKS AGAIN NARDA!

Like reported earlier, we went to 2 HFS and then went to some outlet shops. My cell phone rang around 7:00pm and it was BARBEE asking where we were, then proceeded to tell me she and George were coming on down. They arrived around 8:30pm. I haven't seen BARB since the end of June, so I certainly saw a big difference in her-she looks great! We all headed to Outback for dinner and to chat.

Eli was with us, so he got to meet everyone and enjoyed the weekend as well. Sharon, my friend, joined us as well-she too had a great time. One of the other highlights of my weekend was that I was actually able to wrap a hotel towel around my body and keep it in place by tucking it at the top. For so many years, I've traveled with a beach towel cause none would go around me - this is a major deal!

Mt. Dora was lovely, despite the light rains all day. It was too darn cold for me, but that didn't damper the day. Narda joined us at Mt. Dora, Gail & Barbee did not. We parted ways about 2pm and Eli, Sharon & I headed to Marco Island for dinner, which was delicious-then got home.

Took quite a few pictures and hope to have the rest of the roll used up ASAP so I can post all the pics from it. I too hope that those of you who live not too far from another chick, or are going to be in an area near someone-please try to get together - it's really a nice experience!!! I can't wait to do it again!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, now on to some IMPORTANT NEWS!!!!!! I got an e-mail from SUZANNE (Old Hen and 3FC's owner) and they are making some MAJOR CHANGES to the boards that are going to impact us! So we really need to make some decisions, and FAST! Here's a copy of Suzanne's e-mail:

I need to tell you that we are going to upgrade to a new version of the forum. When we do, the old posts will be lost. The url will change slightly, and all the old posts will not be accessible. There is a way I can retain some of them, but no one will be able to use the search on them, because the search will only work with new posts. So what I'm going to do is go thru every forum and delete out all but the last week's threads. I'll leave the library and recipe forums untouched, so that we can copy and paste them over as new posts (deleting the old as we go). I would like you to choose how much of the old sugar-busters posts should be left intact. People will be able to read the posts but will have to backpage to get to them, since the search won't work. Everything I've said here is just a guess, by the way. I really don't know that much about it right now, I have several questions for the forum creators before I do the install. I am hoping to do it next weekend.

About sugar-busters chat... I've been contacted by Digi-Chat and given a special offer if I will come back as a customer. They had raised their rates before and I could no longer afford them. They are offering me a half price special, but I have to pay for a whole year in advance. I'll have it set up some time this week. When I do, I'll make a special Sugar Busters chat room, as well as other individual rooms like we had it before. I am hoping I can configure it so that I can make a link directly to the sugarbusters room and place the link on the sugarbusters forum. If it works, I'll have it added next weekend when I do the forum upgrade.
I'll let you know more when I get more information. Think about how much of the sugarbusters forum you want to retain. It will be difficult to keep much, because I have to manually transfer every thread. I'm anticipating it will take a good 8 hours just to transfer the member username files (based on the last time I made a similar change) So if you can get by with a week's worth, two at the most, I would appreciate it. Feel free to bump up older posts you don't want to part with, to bring them current

To me, I think having the INFORMATIONAL BOARDS should be among these 8 (there are 4 of them), as well as the latest BIO BOARD. Our problem is with the archived RECIPE BOARDS, we have quite a few. I'll see if she can transfer them all, but in case she can't, should we take the ones that we've had before the start of this year and put them all onto 1 board and make them THE RECIPES OF 2000???? :confused: PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT ALL OF YOU THINK!!!!

TODAY IS MOTIVATIONAL MONDAY!!!! Here is my contribution:

The Necessary Effort

We think of success as being glamorous and exciting. At its moment of culmination it often is. Yet for the most part, the essence of success is not so exciting. Usually, it can be downright tedious.

The actions, discipline and focus which lead to great achievement are themselves quite ordinary and unremarkable. Magnificent accomplishments are built mostly out of plain and pedestrian efforts. Even the greatest, most innovative ideas require ordinary hard work to implement. Without that work, they are nothing but unfulfilled dreams.

Are your dreams valuable enough to justify the effort needed to achieve them? Of course they are! Though the work itself could certainly be deemed difficult and tedious, in the context of reaching for your dreams it becomes as exciting and fulfilling as anything you could imagine.

Achievement requires plain old hard work. And because of that, it is available to anyone who is willing to do that work. Visualize your dreams and clarify your goals so that they will pull you steadily through all the effort needed to reach them.

-- Ralph Marston

I've got to get ready to go walk. I will be on sometime later this morning to respond to last weeks posts - it may take me a while, you all sure where busy while we were gone!!!!!!!!!!!

Have a fabulous week everyone!!!

Debbie
194/139/129

[This message has been edited by Debelli (edited 02-05-2001).]
Old 02-05-2001, 07:23 PM   #3  

WEIGHT LOSS FOR THE WEEK OF JANUARY 29-FEBRUARY 4:

13 POSTING
30 POUNDS LOST!!! Whoohooo!!!!!
Old 02-05-2001, 07:42 PM   #4  
viv

Morning All!

I read a lot of the posts over the weekend but my house is soooooo hectic on the weekends I rarely get an opportunity to post. I do hope some of you read about my gestation diabetes brainstorm - now let's hope it comes to play with the success of this plan!

They closed school here today in "Anticipation" of this big snowstorm we're supposed to get, so I'll probably be at work till just 11 or so - darn, I had lots to do today!

I'm worried about this diet - I almost feel like I'm eating too much, having been accustomed to WW and the fat-free, portion controlled approach. I haven't weighed since last week, and although I am tempted to, I will wait till WIW...I've got a few questions in the meantime....

1. POrtion size - I'm eating REASONABLE portions, but for weight loss, where should the portion size fall? Should I folllow the ww guidelines for serving sizes??

2. Green tea - does the decaf version have the same metabolic and other benefits as the caf version?

3. Fats - the book says you can basically eat the full fat versions of everything - is that what all of you did to be successful (reasonable portions, of course), or did you cut the fat?

I know I had another question, wrote it down, can't figure out where...

GATOR, BIG O AND DEBELLI - Glad you had such a nice get together. I've done that a couple of times with gals from the other boards I participate in - fun, but not enough diet talk, LOL! Envious about that FLA sun....just 1 month and 18 days - I better start packing!

DEBELLI - I agree with you about what to retain for the new boards. I've checked the reference boards many a time already on this thread...I hope the recipe boards make it too as there are still many recipes I haven't gotten printed out...BTW I went back to WO and found that bread you mentioned - gonna have a slice later on today! I was surprised they didn't have any of the other sugar substitutes mentioned on this site...

Back to work, I look forward to all your input.

viv 146/144/128
Old 02-05-2001, 07:54 PM   #5  
***ORANGE CHICK***

OH MY GAWD!!!

Deb I'm sorry, I didn't intentionally not mention the POWER BELT....I saw if lying on the couch this morning and said...ooo I forgot to rub it in to the girls about getting this....
SO HERE I AM TO RUB IT IN!!!!
These things are GREAT...you all have not idea what you're missing. The minute you try it, you can feel it!!
Deb...THANKS AGAIN....
Did you see that Quilter is coming to TAMPA??? Maybe we can do a "for the day" thing when she comes...Think about it..
I've got to get to work...
Have a great day
Old 02-05-2001, 09:07 PM   #6  

Good Monday morning all!
Sorry I couldn't post over the weekend, busy busy busy. I had planned this super perfect SB dinner on Friday night - meatballs, WW pasta and broccoli BUT ... the meatballs kinds of disintegrated and turned into meat sauce which would have been fine except it turned the "main" course from meatballs to pasta w/ meat sauce. So I overate pasta, but at least it was WW, right? I also oven roasted the broccoli which is AWESOME, if you've never tried it. Last night had pot roast, caesar salad and brown rice with the roast gravy poured over it. As my dad says, "This is a diet???"
It sounds like a great weekend in Florida. DH and I went to Key West last year and I love it! So if anyone wants to meet in Key West, let me know!
I got on the scale this morning and I'm down THREE pounds. So pleased, especially because I wasn't that great over the weekend. Thanks to everyone for the great support, now let's get this week off to a great start!
Old 02-05-2001, 09:30 PM   #7  

Hi,
BOy this board gets busy early. I usually am not here until late in the evening, but vacation changes things.

I have a movational thought that I received as a email. It just shows that we are products of our society and the effect it has on us is what we are dealing with every day. But we all are Beautiful women.

TO ALL THE BEAUTIFUL WOMEN I KNOW
Did you know that it's Beautiful Women Month?
Well it is, and that means you and me.
Did you know that if shop mannequins were real women they'd be too thin to menstruate?
There are 3 billion women who don't look like supermodels and only eight who do.
Marilyn Monroe wore a size 14.
If Barbie was a real woman, she'd have to walk on all fours due to her proportions.
The average woman weighs 144 lbs and wears between a 9-14.
One out of every four college aged women has an eating disorder.
The models in the magazines are airbrushed - not perfect!
A psychological study in 1995 found that three minutes spent looking at a fashion magazine caused 70% of women to feel depressed, guilty, and shameful.
Models twenty years ago weighed 8% less than the average woman. Today they weigh 23% less.

I hope all has a great day. Laurie
Old 02-05-2001, 09:42 PM   #8  
Little Engine That Could

Wow! I lost 2.5 pounds last week. Yippee! That's a real incentive to keep going.

I was afraid to mention the Power Belt in my post because I didn't want to make anyone sad they missed out. But it is great. I did not walk this weekend, but demonstrated it to my hubby. He was impressed. Can't wait to try it out when my dau. and I go walking this week! She may want to take it from me.

I agree that we should keep the bio board. Definitely!! I refer back to that all the time. And the hints, etc. boards. I'd hate to lose the recipes. I refer to them too. Now, I'll just have to print off the ones I like, and that, in some way, negates the power of a computer. Too bad for the change.

Have a great Monday. I'd like to post more, but I have a full day.
Old 02-05-2001, 09:52 PM   #9  

Good morning ladies! Missed being on board this week end, but just got caught up on reading & wanted to make some delayed replies to some. So here goes.

Quilter, your Salmon patties & rice sure sound good...will have to give that a try.

Joy, thanks for the tidbit about the fishy diet. You sure have inspired me to add LOTS of fish to this WOE. I can already envision the losses increasing on this board. I've never had fresh salmon, only canned, but love it. Talked to DH & decided we will buy salmon steaks or filet this week if I can find it.

Beerlady, good luck with the refinishing job on your floors. Sounds like you have a real task ahead of you.

Beach, sure sounds like you exercise alot. I tell you, after I've worked 8 to 12 hours a day, I just don't have the energy to exercise. Wish I did. However, I'm very active at work, (doing total patient care, bathing, turning, walking, etc) Lots of physical work cause most of them are elderly so I stay on the move alot. Like today, no time for lunch even. I do try to walk when the weather is nice & I have some time off. I know that I feel better when I do. It's just the time factor that is my biggest hinderance, I guess that's why I consentrate more on cutting back on the calories instead.

Rhroo, viewed your friend's web site with your pictures on it. Nice site. Your friend sure has lost a lot of weight also. Good for both of you! But I have not been able to view your web page when I click on the little house above your post.

SAS, great that those jeans fit. Sounds like you'll be pretty busy with that move to Boston. Hope you feel better soon. we'll be looking for news about your new place.

Bunny, 6 1/2 lbs this week! GREAT! you made up for lost time

Overcome, your waffles sound fabulous! How sweet of your DH! Will look for the receipe. We buy Blue Bunny No Added Sugar Ice Cream from our local grocery store. Rocky Road has 4 g sugar, so does the Cherry Vanilla & Tin Roof. We eat it sparingly, but it does not give me any problems & it is sooooooo good! I saw the message too about the new forum & thought the same thing...wonder if we'll loss all our receipes...sure hope not!!

Gator, BOB, & Deb!!! thanks for the update on your visit!! We've all been wondering how it went. LOL the chocolate purchase by ??? LOL How wonderful that Barbee was able to join you'll for dinner. Sounds like you all had a WONDERFUL visit. Glad to see that everyone made it home ok !!! Deb sounded REALLY tired.

Cheriann, welcome. Glad you came to check us out. No need to go it alone with this great group of gals on this board. You've come to the right place for support. I'm only been on the board for a month, but I really love it & can't seem to get here often enough.

Sent this thread to my sister last night. I'm hoping she'll check it out.

Debbie, ready to do what I can to help!

------------------
Mary
Old 02-05-2001, 11:13 PM   #10  

Good Morning Again!

I have a lovely headache and would love to climb back into bed, but I guess I will get some 222's into me.

Got a 5 mile walk in this morning, felt good. Even though we walked a bit yesterday through Mt. Dora, it's not the same as when I walk daily.

I am back down to my lowest while on SB, 139, so I am PRAYING for a bit more of a loss by WIW!!

I hope you all don't mind, but with the task at hand of going through old posts, I am going to not reply to everyone from the weekend, unless it really was an important question. I read the posts though, just don't have time to respond to them all. I will reply to everyone starting today-if you posted something you really need me to answer, please e-mail me with it directly-hope you all understand!!!

FINALLYLOSIN & GLORY, I tried sending you both a mailing I sent the others and it wouldn't go through. Any ideas of what's going on?? :confused:

QUILTER, flying into Tampa and staying where? BIGORANGE & IAMAP are not too far away from there, maybe you could meet! If it's possible to meet half way I'd be game as well if I'm free that weekend! Let us know!

OVERCOME, in the SB Shoppers Guide, it says you can eat PREMIUM TYPES WITH HIGHER FAT & LOWER SUGAR. I'd probably check out BREYERS since they don't put a lot of garbage into their IC.

CHERRI, WELCOME TO THE BOARD! We'd love for you to join us. The info you read about the percentages on fat, protein & carbs was posted originally by BEACHFAN which she found in an interview with one of the Dr.'s the co-authored the book. Also, if you get the SB SHOPPERS GUIDE, which I do recommend ($3.99 or less), on page 10-11 it states: [b]On Sugar Busters you will generally be eating fort percent (or slightly more)carbohydrates, thirty percent protein, and less than thirty percent fat, only ten percent of which should be saturated fat. These parameters are perfectly healthy and conform to those recommended by the AHA.[b] Hope this info helps! Please let us know what other questions you may have. Thanks for posting your BIO on the BIO BOARD too!

CATHY, if you aren't able to fit the fruit in as suggested, eat it whenever you can. BEACH has done it, and I've had to do it on occasion. They believe it's for better digestion, but if you have no problems with fruit causing you indigestion, go ahead and eat it when you can-and you can have berries, any type, at any time, without trouble - no rules on those! Don't worry about the small loss, trust me, it WILL come. Letting your body adapt to this new WOE may take this past week, and you may really have lost more, but hormones can cause funky things to happen to people's bodies - be patient, and you'll be rewarded!!

JOY, thanks for posting the WIW info-that's a great loss. Hope to be among the losers this week!!

VIV, hope you don't get that snow storm. I would be thrilled to have my work day shortened, you must really love your job! Do utilize your WW info, it will help you with your eating and portion sizes. From what I have read, the decaf green tea is fine. I think you need to drink it soon after making it to get the most benefit from it. You may want to ask BEACH to be sure, she is the one who knows more about GT than I do. I usually don't eat a full fat version if there is a reduced fat-like cheese, cream cheese, yogurt, etc. BUT, I do eat fats! Glad you found the EZEKIEL BREAD, how did you like it?? The sweeteners, esp STEVIA should be where they carry the vitamins, not in the regular area. You should be able to find STEVIA PLUS there.

BIGORANGE, (I think we should rename you to BIGO, or BOB!) Glad you tried the Powerbelt, you'll have to let me know how you like it when you walk with it. I did see QUILTER'S message, lets see what we can work out. I figured out 2 squares of that chocolate has 76 cal, 6 fat, 1.6 sat., 4 carb, 0 fiber, 3 sugar, 0 protein - not bad!! Sharon called and said she had a piece this morning and loved it.

BELINDA, CONGRATS on the 3LB LOSS!! It's true that people have a hard time believing this is a "diet". I never feel like I am missing anything by following this WOE.

IAMAP, thanks for posting that info. I've seen it in the past, but it's good to read it again.

GATOR, congrats on the 2.5lb loss! You must be dancing around the pond.

MELF, is your sister following SB?? I bought 1 bar of the chocolate, though I haven't tried it yet - putting it into my stash. It's easier for me to find these than for BIGO. I must admit, when Narda opened one of those bars, it smelled like I was in HEAVEN!!!!!!!

For anyone interested, the CHOCOLATE BAR we bought is 70% cocoa, was bought at WHOLE FOODS and is by ELREY and was teh GRAN SAMAN. They have a website, http://www.chocolates-elrey.com (hey, enter for the free chocolate drawing when you get to the site!!).

I'm calling it quits for now-I'll check in with you all later!!!

Debbie
194/139/129

Old 02-05-2001, 11:21 PM   #11  

Well, today is the "official" start of the change in my WOE. Only had 1 coke on Thurs and 1 on Fri - none since and I am not craving it - an answer to prayer.

I start back to work after a 2 week layoff at 3 this pm. I was also off the week, before, of and after Christmas. The line I work on makes parts for Chrysler, and you all probably know about Chryler's layoffs and closings. I heard we have a meeting tonight - possible seniority layoffs instead of line layoffs. I've been there 5 years. Hope that is enough. I'm planning on staying out of the break room until supper break - too many snack and pop machines. (For you southern gals, soda.)

I am so jealous of you in the warmer climates. In Illinois it is still cold and snowy - don't see the sun much. BUT, I know you girls farther north are suffering too. Too bad the groundhog saw his shadow.

Debelli, let me know what I can do.

Everyone else, keep up the good work. Eventhough I haven't posted that last couple of days, I have been reading your posts. You are a great bunch.
Old 02-05-2001, 11:40 PM   #12  

Good motivational Monday! I don't have much motivation-just to say -JUST DO IT!! don't just talk about it try to do it!!! (thats what i said to my mom today!) LOL
Sounds like everyone had fun with their powerbelts Wish i lived closer! LOL Let us know the results girls o.k?
Some one asked about S.F ice cream. I buy Edies Sugar Free its the best one i could find i think i know its less than 3g sugar per serving. (or i wouldn't buy it! LOL) Read your labels! I hope to get to WW tomorrow we are getting snow I also hope the kids go to school too!
well got to go make lunch have a great Sugar Free day!!!!!!
Old 02-06-2001, 01:54 AM   #13  

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!! We have at least 10" here in NE PA and it is still coming down. NO school today and maybe tomorrow!! I'll be going stir crazy by then. We have 4 wheel drive and I'd love to go out, but it is safer not to.

I visited that chocolate web site Deb. MMMMMM looked so good. I am not ordering a dozen bars though!! I'll be on the lookout for one of the SB legal brands when I'm out at a gourmet food store.I'll also check out Breyer's Ice Cream. I shouldn't eat it at all!! But it will be nice to know it's there if I want a small bit.

Rhroo...I love when you end your posts with "Have a sugar free day" I'll check out the Edy's as I know my grocery store carries it.

Viv...I haven't been choosing low fat over the regular product yet (with things like cheese, triscuits, etc.) I do drink skim milk. I may try some low fat items next time I go shopping. If I eat too many low fat items I start feeling like I am depriving myself, so I have started off with regular foods. I've been losing too (and I love cheese). So find your way and pick your sacrifices

Belinda....I often say to myself "this is a diet???" and I love it! Although anyone here will tell you it is a way of eating, making better choices, not dieting. Congratulations on the loss...it def. keeps you motivated. For me it is feeling more comfortable in my clothes

LAMAP...love the beautiful women thing. Society is scary to me. Warped!

MELF...thanks for the info on the ice cream. I just have a hankering for it!!

Off to read my book (new David Balducci) a little. I love snow days!! It is absolutely gorgeous outside. Snow everywhere!!!
Old 02-06-2001, 03:36 AM   #14  

Hey Gals!

Woo, thank goodness I am feeling better, that headache really incapacitated me for a few hours. I went to lie down and was sort of in and out of it, had to get up to get Michael at school and thought my head was going to explode! Got those 222's down and place a bag of chopped spinach on the pulsating spots and started to feel better a bit later, feeling 90% better now - gotta love those hormones!

QUESTION! I think it would be a good idea if we posted our location under our stats when we sign off. Many times I have to refer back to people's BIOS to see where they are from for one reason or another. I think it would be nice if newbies and lurkers were able to see where each of us are located without having to go through the bios. Let me know if you agree. You could put city & state, or just state. Of course, just like everything else we do, it would be optional. We could do:

Debbie
194/139/129
Florida or Miami, Fl

Got another e-mail from Suzanne, and it seems we've won a reprive from this change she was going to make, here is part of the letter:

Hello!

Hold off on the notices to the members. I've been watching the Infopop support forum, and it seems that this latest greatest version is so bug-ridden, it looks dangerous to install right now. I have one friend that has had to close his forum down for at least a week! I'll wait until it's
been tested and approved, lol! So everything remains the same for now. I'm going to change my announcement on the forum soon. But I'll STILL work on that chat room for you as soon as DigiChat sends over the documentation for my setup. I'm not sure when it will be, I only know it will be sometime this week.

So with that information, I really do feel better! BUT, I still would like to get all the info into the correct boards, as I mentioned in my e-mails to you all. At least now, we can take our time, or until we hear otherwise. So, if you can help, just let me know via e-mail!!

COUNTRY, well, this is your OFFICIAL WELCOME TO SB DAY! Glad to hear you haven't craved a Coke. Wait until you get the sugar out of your system, you will be amazed! I really hope the layoffs don't effect you. I'll e-mail you with information on how you can help with my little project for the board.

RHROO, glad to see that picture of you on the website. Did you post it into your bio?? Hope you get to go to WW, and I wish you luck on the scales, be sure to let us know!!

OVERCOME, looks like it could snow here, but alas, that would take a miracle to have snow in Miami! Very overcast here today. At least I hope to get some cooler weather. Make sure you check out EL REYS retail site, they can tell you who in your state carries their bars! Here's the link:

http://www.chocolates-elrey.com/choc...te_retail.html

Okay gals, I'm off to eat something. I got to eat breakfast before my lovely headache appeared and haven't eaten a thing since!

Check in with you all later!

Debbie
194/139/129
Miami, FL

[This message has been edited by Debelli (edited 02-05-2001).]
Old 02-06-2001, 04:10 AM   #15  

Hello Ladies!

Well its been a good day here. We go swimming with our kids at school on mondays. They have a ball!

I haven't really seen the scales change much but I haven't given up, and I won't.

I hope everyone had a great monday!

Talk to you later
Cathy
Delta, Ohio
Closed Thread