Mini-Goals Even if you're not at goal yet, this is the place to share your successes and achievements along the way! Success can be measured in many ways besides the scales. Tell us about your triumphs, including Non Scale Victories

Old 04-22-2007, 12:40 PM   #1  
I deserve to feel good!

S/C/G: 250/225/150

Height: 5'5"

Default I haven't reached my goal yet but...

...I want to write anyway! My first mini goal was to exercise first thing in the morning 5 days out of 7 starting last friday. Well it's only been 3 days but I've exercised first thing in the morning just like I said for 3 days in a row and this is a really big deal for me! Exercise is my biggest obstacle (food is always a struggle but I manage to make good choices 80% of the time), it's such a struggle to make myself do any exercise so I'm really proud! I feel like I've accomplished a goal even though it's only been 3 days, does that seem kind of silly? oh well, I don't care!

(p.s. I've also lost 1 pound!!!)
wisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2007, 02:12 PM   #2  
45 lbs down!

S/C/G: 278/232/199

Height: 5'6

Congratulations! That doesn't seem silly at all, you should be proud! I think I must have passed my exercise to you though because after working out religiously 1-2 times a day everyday for almost a month I managed to skip the last 3 days in a row! But today is a new day and you can bet I'm getting it in this evening. Wonderful job on the exercising and the lb lost! Doesn't it feel great?
TammyD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2007, 02:27 PM   #3  
Just Yr Everyday Chick

S/C/G: Lost 50 lbs, regained some

Height: 5'3"

wisher!

good for you! keep on keepin' on!

Jay
JayEll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2007, 02:59 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 175/175/130

Height: 5'5"

congratulations! i know how hard it is to get up early and be consistent!!! ok you inspired me!! I promise to get up early and run on the treadmill!!! keep up the goodwork!
nygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2007, 04:15 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 164/161/130

Height: 5'8

Congrats! Mornings are horrible in general, so it shows real commitment to stick to it
ABitOnTheChubbySide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2007, 04:58 PM   #6  
I have less blubber!

S/C/G: 207/203/160

Height: 5'3"

Congrats I used to dread excercise but the more I do it, the more I can't live without it..You just feel so good when it's over. Keep up the good work, and don't get frustrated if you have a bad day..It happens.

Looks like we have a similar path to follow with start weights and goal weights. Keep in touch and let me know if you ever need anything!!
sockmonkey70 is offline   Reply With Quote