Old 04-21-2007, 05:43 PM   #1  

Height: 5'9"

Post I tried to find it but couldn't

A while back I read someone asking about frozen meals and what they could/couldn't have. Well I asked a long time ago about the new Leam Cuisines that I could have and they gave me a list that as long as the meal was under I could have it. Well I lost my paper and asked again so i thought I would post for ya'll in case it was needed/wanted. Hope it helps

Less than 1000 mg sodium
Less than 10 g fat
Less than 300 cal
At least 14 g protein
tosha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2007, 05:54 PM   #2  
Becca on LAWL

S/C/G: 220/193/123

Tosha,
For what it's worth - one of the counselors (not sure what to call them) at the COD where I go the other day told me to be very choosy in my Lean Cuisines - I told her that I only eat them every now & then but that the book says you can have up to 5 a week, but recommends not on consecutive days - She replied that in the "new" version of the books, they will not be allowing Lean Cuisines AT ALL. and recommended that on that point I not get too attached to them, as I would end up having to eliminate them as well. I believe they're being eliminated from the plan/book due to such high sodium content...but I'm still relatively new, so I could be wrong!
stitchinchick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2007, 06:29 PM   #3  
Sarah

S/C/G: 170/127/127

Height: 5'4"

For me, Lean Cuisines are a last-resort, "Oh-my-god-I'd-rather-die-than-cook" or "Oh-crap-I-forgot-to-buy-chicken-and-I'm-all-out-of-meat" sort of thing. My favourite lean cuisine is the 3 cheese pizza, which I try to have VERY sparingly due to high salt, carbs, and of course overall calories. But, damn, it's good!
momerath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2007, 12:27 AM   #4  
Nancy is on the go again

S/C/G: 190/ticker/140

Height: 5'3'

That is SO VERY SAD for me! I LOVE Lean cuisine..... The new pizza are just happy happy joy joy for me... I am trying to cut back. Like every other day. Maybe about 2-3 times per week. I used to have them for lunch at work every day. It simply made like a whole lot easier...
LittleBlueCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2007, 08:44 AM   #5  
Becca on LAWL

S/C/G: 220/193/123

Well, here's my question: if you eat the LC 2-3 times a week and still lose weight (which was where I was when she told me to eliminate them completely from my plan), why eliminate them? Although I know it is in the name of better health, they made me do my little happy dance...so I hear you!
stitchinchick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2007, 12:14 PM   #6  

they keep telling me I need to change my diet up. Cause I am a creature of habit. M-F I eat a lean Cuisine and carrots.Since they changed my plan I have been trying to change it up but it is hard. They haven't mentioned taking them away from me yet.
Old 04-22-2007, 01:51 PM   #7  
Katie

Height: 5'1

I adore the LC Pannini sandwiches. The are the best.
Repo girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2007, 02:20 PM   #8  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Repo girl View Post
I adore the LC Pannini sandwiches. The are the best.
O yeah the steak cheese and mushroom one is oooooooo so good!
Old 04-22-2007, 02:24 PM   #9  
Sarah

S/C/G: 170/127/127

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by tosha View Post
they keep telling me I need to change my diet up. Cause I am a creature of habit. M-F I eat a lean Cuisine and carrots.Since they changed my plan I have been trying to change it up but it is hard. They haven't mentioned taking them away from me yet.
They're always yelling at me for that at my COD. I'm a picky eater and a terrible cook (slowly getting better...), so I have a limited menu to choose from most of the time. Plus they're always yelling at me for having the same 3 fruits and veggies every day. It's not like I can have a whole produce section in my apartment at any given time, there are only two people living here and if we buy too much, it all ends up going bad!

In any case, I'm still losing (for the most part), so I guess repetition isn't the worst thing in the world.
momerath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2007, 02:28 PM   #10  

Quote:
Originally Posted by momerath View Post
They're always yelling at me for that at my COD. I'm a picky eater and a terrible cook (slowly getting better...), so I have a limited menu to choose from most of the time. Plus they're always yelling at me for having the same 3 fruits and veggies every day. It's not like I can have a whole produce section in my apartment at any given time, there are only two people living here and if we buy too much, it all ends up going bad!

In any case, I'm still losing (for the most part), so I guess repetition isn't the worst thing in the world.
I am totally with you on that!