Old 04-19-2007, 11:03 AM   #1  
Raised by a cup of coffee

S/C/G: 220.4/162

Height: 5'8"

Default Week of 4/16

Wow low posting lately huh ladies?! Where did everyone go? Things have been crazy around here, so I haven't had a chance to post lately. I don't like going on the forum when I'm at work anymore, and I hardly turn on my computer at home lately.

I've been doing pretty good. Missed my WI this week but I know I'm down. Where's everybody been?
modkittn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2007, 02:46 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 200.6/174.4/150

Height: 5'6

Hi Lori,

I am here, and that's about all I can say. I was not doing very well for a couple weeks there, and now I am bop. I have been GREAT for the past three days and I am back down around where I was when I fell off the wagon. I am definitely someone who must journal all my food and points w/ WW and I need the meetings. For a while I was just going and weighing in bc Jackson is so busy and vocal, that I can't it through the meeting... didn't realize how much it was hurting me. The YMCA where I work out is doing WW meetings now, so I can put Jax is the sitting room while I attend, yeah!!! I am so excited it's perfect.

My dh is working weekend s now, and a couple nights, so I have been swamped. Jackson is doing great, busy and crazy, but great. He sleeps like an angel, so I am soooo lucky. I am in school mon-thurs nights, and fri night Rick works so we never see each other lately. Oh and he's working sat and sun 8 hour days and tues nights, my mom babysits. He is a workaholic. He already has a full time job days!! Since I am in school and not bringing in any income he has been overdoing it... it helps but it kinda sucks too
tanya1979 is offline   Reply With Quote