Old 04-16-2007, 08:45 AM   #1  
Former Quitter

S/C/G: 310/310/180

Height: 5'7

Smile Are You Committed? April 16 - 22

Good morning, 3FC Friends! Hope your weekend was great and you're ready for a committed on-plan week. Please join me by sharing your committments and helping to keep each other going down the the right path.

After weeks of lukewarm to frigid committment, I somehow found my "switch" this weekend! No, there wasnt one single defining moment...just a realization that time was passing quickly and my progress was in a major stall! I'm tired and sluggish again, not sleeping well, having constant indigestion and stomach problems, having mood swings and my self-esteem is low. A couple of months ago, I was feeling on top of the world...physically and mentally. I want that again!

After months of reading the posts and following our 3FC friends progress, I've decided to re-vamp my plan. I'm still following a lot of the Southbeach plan, however, I've decided to track my calories, too. I'm hoping to rev up my body and start steadily losing pounds and inches. No more yo-yo!!

Today's committment - track every bite on Fitday.
GirlyGirlSebas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2007, 09:02 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 270/190/150

Height: 5'4"

Good morning!! I am committed too! I had a couple of days over the past week where I was "looking" for something - good thing I didn't have anything here! I ended up (both times) eating an extra handful of nuts - not terrible, but I still don't get what the deal was?? Anyhow.....I am COMMITTED. I want to see the 2-teens and I am only 6 pounds from them.
Mrs Quadcrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2007, 10:10 AM   #3  

Height: 5.6

You ladies are awesome - - definitely have a never say die attitude.

I ended up skipping my weigh-in last week - I was pretty sure it was not going to be what I wanted - so I decided to postpone it....

I am bound an determined - I am not going to let anything bring me down.

My weekend was not the best by far - today is a new day - new me....

WE CAN DO THIS!!!!!!!
Penney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2007, 10:42 AM   #4  
Bringing SexyBack ;)

S/C/G: 346/271/150

Height: 5'5"

I'm committed with you ladies! I walked by a plate of donuts and a plate of bagels this morning, and I didn't even bat an eyelash. I had a great on plan weekend and I want to continue it through the week. So I am commited!

Yup Penney, we CAN do this!!!
SexyRevealed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2007, 10:45 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 330/see ticker/180

Height: 5'5

Default I'm in

Okay, I am along for the ride. I have to stick with this...I want to get down to a size 18 (250) by July. I cant slip up. Every day/week counts!

Short Term Goal:
RoyalAthena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2007, 07:47 AM   #6  
Former Quitter

Hi 3FC Friends! So glad to see so many of us are committed.

I did okay with yesterday's committment to track everything on Fitday(I'm giving myself a learning curve!) Hubby made a salad for dinner last night, but didnt measure the ingredients for the dressing. It was all guess work from there, but I think I stayed well within my calorie range. If anything, I've discovered how difficult it is to eat at least 1200 calories a day. I wonder how little I was eating before when I was on-plan?

Today's committment: Continue to track everything on Fitday, plus drink at least 64 oz of water.
Old 04-17-2007, 08:33 AM   #7  

S/C/G: 250/230/150

Height: 5'6

Im in!! With my new goal to lose about 40ish pounds by my birthday i am PSYCHED!

I can wait to be my skinny healthy self again!!
southernleftylady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2007, 09:01 AM   #8  

Yep - committed here. Had my steel cut oats and berries already today and am on my 2nd glass of water already! Walking is great now that the weather has broken!!
Old 04-17-2007, 09:54 AM   #9  

S/C/G: 174/173/150

Count me in I'm totally commited. I struggle every day though. My new friend is sugar free jello!
bigjewel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2007, 10:35 AM   #10  
Bringing SexyBack ;)

Still committed! I wish it would warm up here again so I can go for a nice long walk. It's been so cold and rainy lately. It's supposed to be nice this weekend though.

My goal for today is to get at least 3 servings of fruits and veggies, and to drink 80 ounces of water.
Old 04-17-2007, 11:10 AM   #11  

Height: 5.6

I'm in - I did pretty good yesterday. I was just pretty exhausted - so I did not exercise, but I ran errands yesterday evening and walked everywhere! For some reason I am getting next to no sleep lately.

So exercise of some kind tonight is on the agenda - so far my food is good, I just need to pick up on the water today!
Penney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2007, 08:42 AM   #12  
Former Quitter

Good morning, Everyone! Hope you are staying committed and making progress.

Well, I threw in the towel on the counting calories. I found myself obsessing too much about food! I'm glad counting calories works very well for some of you...but, I just cant do it forever. So, I'm back on my Southbeach plan and starting back with exercising today.

Today's committment - Exercise! My goal is an hour on the treadmill at lunch. Its been a while....wish me luck!
Old 04-18-2007, 09:31 AM   #13  

Good luck with the treadmill Rhonda!!

I am committed!! I weigh in on Friday, and I REALLY want to get closer to the 2-teens! jenny and I will be there SOON!
Old 04-18-2007, 09:55 AM   #14  
Bringing SexyBack ;)

Yesterday I kind of veered off track. I had an encounter with a brownie and some potato chips. But I exercised and drank my water, and I'm back on track today.
Old 04-19-2007, 09:07 AM   #15  
Former Quitter

Good morning! We made it through hump day and are headed into the weekend...how's your week going so far?

Mrs Quadcrew - those 2teens are just around the corner. How exciting!
Tiffany - Those darn brownies and chips! Brownies will get me every time! Hope yesterday was a better day for you.
Penney, bigjewel, Millie and RoyalAthena....how are things going for you?

I met yesterday's committment of an hour on the treadmill. I was expecting it to be really difficult, but it wasnt so bad. I did feel the burn in the butt muscles...which is a very good thing! I weighed again this morning. Why do I do that to myself?! I know that those darn scales can really negatively impact my mind set. The scales showed a 1 1/2 increase from yesterday and I'm feeling a bit discouraged. I know its most likely water weight from yesterday's workout...or just normal hormonal fluctuations. I just wish I had waited to step on the scales until my weekly weigh-in on Monday. I know better!

Today's committment: Only on-plan foods....no comforting with food!