View Single Post
Old 04-16-2007, 09:21 AM   #7
MamaBplus3

S/C/G: 380/Ticker/180

Height: 5'7"

Good Morning Ladies!

I am pulling up my big girl panties and getting back on track as of right this minute!!
I was in a bit of a funk this weekend, and no matter what else happens, I have to continue on my journey ...and stop feeling sorry for myself. I know the requirements for my program and so what if there are no more meetings at work to go to. It was going to end sometime, so no biggie if it's earlier than expected! (it was just such a shock to stop so abruptly)

I want to all "newbies"...this is a great place to come for ANY type of support!

Catherine: I would also love a copy of your book, put me on the list!! You have such wisdom and humor...I can't wait to read it! Also, when we meet by the flagpole here it is usually for a fight...hmmm...maybe I should invite the Superintendant...I could take her!!!

Ammi: Thank you for your kind words...I will always be glad for any support I get here. And everytime I think about "butt issues" I crack up!!

Sandy: I took me so long to figure out glittermaker.com and how to post, I really can't tell you how I did it! Just kept clicking until it stuck!

Nancy: Sorry about the apartment. You will find another...I am a firm believer that everything happens for a reason!

Brenda:I am so JEALOUS about your spa night!!{sigh} It sounded wonderful! I hope all goes well at the Dr. today!

Xena: on your calc test!! I give you alot of credit...my #1 son had to drop his Pre-Calc because it was too hard!!

I know I didn't get to everyone, sorry if I missed ya!
Have a great OP day!

~My 10% Goal~