View Single Post
Old 04-16-2007, 08:19 AM   #2
Misti in Seattle

Height: 5'8.5"

Hey! I was trying to post in the thread and when I hit enter I got a message it was closed... right out from under me! Fortunately I could still hit cut and paste LOL. So will try again.

Good morning everyone... just rushing through as I am working overtime again this week.

Catherine I just wanted to say I appreciate your cautions to people about posting too much info about their kids online. However, I would go farther than you and say the caution needs to be far more than on MySpace but the entire Internet. I cringe when I see people posting pictures of their young children online... it is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo dangerous, especially if the kids are cute! Unfortunately there are predators out there who go online looking for such info and gleaning info as to where to locate those kids, etc. So just want to say that I agree with you in encouraging people to exercise caution.

And Ammi, it isn't that I can't accept praise. Just that when I am getting it and I don't deserve it or can't live up to expectations, it can make me want to back off from it.

Sue

First major goal met 12/7/12. Next major goal ONEderland!