Old 04-14-2007, 12:24 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 262/255/150

Height: 5'8"

Default Popcorn

Can anybody tell me if you can have popcorn, on the diet. I don't want to buy to LA snacks, and I like The Smart Food Popcorn, guess it would be bad. Any suggestions?
LolaJan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2007, 12:44 AM   #2  
LAWL Salt Police

Get an air popper.. Use some "I can't believe it's not Butter" spray (just a couple of squirts) and some lite salt, or salt alternative..

You can have a cup, I believe, or the equivalent to whatever you get in one of the LA Snack popcorn bags...

The problem with stuff like the "lite" microwave stuff is that it's still FULL of salt...

I am a confirmed popcorn addict and that's been the one really tough thing to give up.. I am VERY particular about it, so I just don't bother, since I can't have the real butter and salt..

I have to admit that once every couple of months when we go to a movie, I just screw the diet for a day and give in to my addiction...
Dan2112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2007, 01:04 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 262/255/150

Height: 5'8"

Yeah, if I can't have it the right way I might as well just find another addiction. It gets in my teeth anyway...lol I guess I can go to the movie to award myself when I have lost good, and buy the kiddie size and enjoy. Thanks for the tip...
LolaJan is offline   Reply With Quote