Exercise! Love it or hate it, let's motivate each other to just DO IT!

Closed Thread

Old 02-22-2002, 02:49 PM   #1  

Default Anyone else into yoga?

Hello everyone:
I'm looking for suggestions for different yoga videos. I currently am doing Rodney Yee and Yoga Weight Loss conditioning for life. I'm ready for some new yoga adventures and looking for some recommendations. Any advice you can lend will be welcomed tremendously!!

Each day, each moment that I continue onward makes me that much stronger-in body, mind, and spirit.
Old 02-23-2002, 03:51 PM   #2  

I have two tapes from Living Arts - One is Rodney Yee and I forget who is on the other - one is a basic class and the other focuses on abs. I don't do them much though - I prefer to just do it on my own. Have you ever gone to a class? I started going to Kundalini Yoga classes about 2 years ago and now I go twice a week, so I have handouts and things to work from to just do it on my own. I also have a good book. I can't find it right now though to tell you what it is called. I also found an interesting website - www.mydailyyoga.com
Closed Thread