Old 04-13-2007, 10:03 AM   #1  
Almost the Big 50!

S/C/G: Goal of 150!

Height: 5'8"

Default Wow Just Wow!

I have been Large most of my life, and have taken every pill, done every diet and yet staeved myself....even used water pills.... I would lose then gain...over and over.... well this time is soooooo differant, my cravings are gone. I feel better....and i never feel like i am being bad, I think I finally Love myself ....Its been a long time since i had.

I have found for some stange reason the more oatmeal i eat, the more i lose... I now eat it once a day......and i feel great.....

I will never be a skinny girl and have always loved my curves......now life is getting better.......thanks ladies
CyberGypsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2007, 10:18 AM   #2  
Bringing SexyBack ;)

S/C/G: 346/271/150

Height: 5'5"

I'm so happy for you! You finally love yourself... that is a powerful statement. Congrats on finding your success!
SexyRevealed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2007, 10:20 AM   #3  
Beach Babe Wannabe

S/C/G: 257/226/125

Height: 5' 4" - 51 years old

Excellent!

You must feel amazing..
Hey, I love Ocala.. do you ever go to any of the springs up there? I love Juniper Springs.. I think it's a bit North of you..

Congrats!!!
Runundefined is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2007, 10:25 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 250/233/137

Height: 5'6"

That's fantastic. I am so pleased that you are feeling so good!
Lillibeth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2007, 10:29 AM   #5  
Nursing Momma

S/C/G: 312/247/212

Height: 5 ft 7 in

Awesome, congrats.
jennylou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2007, 10:30 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 261.5/176.5/145

Height: 5.5

Great!

I love oatmeal, too. Yesterday I had it as my afternoon "snack". It's so darn filling! That's what I do when I need to keep my dinner calories in check...oatmeal as a snack obliterates dinner appetite.
royalsfan1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2007, 10:43 AM   #7  
Almost the Big 50!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runundefined View Post
Excellent!

You must feel amazing..
Hey, I love Ocala.. do you ever go to any of the springs up there? I love Juniper Springs.. I think it's a bit North of you..

Congrats!!!
I live in Silver springs and go to Rainbow all the time
Old 04-13-2007, 10:44 AM   #8  
Almost the Big 50!

Quote:
Originally Posted by royalsfan1 View Post
Great!

I love oatmeal, too. Yesterday I had it as my afternoon "snack". It's so darn filling! That's what I do when I need to keep my dinner calories in check...oatmeal as a snack obliterates dinner appetite.
use frozen peaches, throw them in with the boiling water and hony tastes like peach cobbler....
Old 04-13-2007, 10:56 AM   #9  
Kelly M

S/C/G: 246/147/150 WW Goal

Height: 5'5"

Wow, Sandy, your post is so inspiring! How fabulous to not only like yourself again, but to love yourself. One of these days we'll all be in that same position, and it will be wonderful!

Isn't oatmeal a fabulous thing? I eat it almost everyday for breakfast, and it keeps me filled up and energized. I feel better physically when I eat it! In the beginning I wasn't sure if it was a good idea to eat it daily because of all the carbs, but I think a lot of my weight loss is also attributable to the oatmeal....I say bring it on!
boaterswife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2007, 11:37 AM   #10  
Losin' it forever!

How well I understand your post! Congratulations!

I was thinking yesterday in the car how I don't feel like I am depriving myself and how I really don't see this as being difficult to maintain for life. It's a freedom I never thought to feel before!
LakeGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2007, 12:38 PM   #11  
Almost the Big 50!

I am a anal person, since i am not working 1.5 years and living on WC at the moment, I moved from fort Lauderdale, fl nice place but people were not, an i was one of them, I always had to have the best cars, best rolex...everything to make me feel better about being Fat.....I was a mean person.....my son was in the Air Force on the top of the state, so I was alone...

I sold my condo, made 100K choose a place to move, Ocala was perfect...it had real seasons.....and paid cash for a home remodeled it completely then found a job, after 8 months a on the job accident....the house was free and clear mine, had to sell it and move to a mobile....

well not to bore you....Ocala is awesome I am never moving...you put your blinker on and the car next to you almost stops to let you in.... I am not kidding!

I found peace, and my slice of heaven,,, I am now selling my mobile and moving in with my son who had moved here too.....till my WC Case is over.....

I had sold all my jewlery, and watches...and drive a civic,,,new and great MPG...and live in jeans and t Shirts...I am Happy "_
Old 04-13-2007, 01:01 PM   #12  
Just Me

S/C/G: 364/--/182

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberGypsy View Post
I am a anal person, since i am not working 1.5 years and living on WC at the moment, I moved from fort Lauderdale, fl nice place but people were not, an i was one of them, I always had to have the best cars, best rolex...everything to make me feel better about being Fat.....I was a mean person.....my son was in the Air Force on the top of the state, so I was alone...
Congratulations on loving yourself. Everyone should

I think its funny how certain places do seem to attract those that want to spend spend spend. I grew up in California, lived and worked in southern Orange County for a few years and it was amazing how much money people would spend on stupid stuff. It was almost if they defined their self worth by how much money they could spend.

I'm now living outside of DC and I'm getting a bit frustrated because DH and I are looking for a place to live and it seems that all the new places they build these days are catered to the people who want huge homes and want to live the spender lifestyle. The first question that you hear is "how much do you make?" I know my finances, I know my financial goals, I know how much I'm willing to spend, I don't want to let anyone else try to determine how much I should be willing to spend based on my income alone. That is how people get in trouble financially. Anyway, it is difficult if you find yourself living in an area where the culture seems to be "spend spend spend" but I just shrug them off.
nelie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2007, 01:54 PM   #13  
Almost the Big 50!

I was that girl, and yes its funny how people like that look down at you , I cant tell you the number of times i caught a girl who was rolling her eyes at me, because i was fat, being the person i am i would walk up to here and say Bit^H do you have a problem with me, because you do now....even at 47 years old, I confront people, however here i have no reason too..

But if i go back to fort Lauderdale, I still get a chip on my shoulder.....

anyways her is a link to all my photos, and some are for my fourums so if you see something odd...http://www.flickr.com/photos/xcybergypsyx/