Old 04-09-2007, 12:23 PM   #1  
I AM healthy!

S/C/G: 270/196.2/135

Height: 5'4

Default Hot and Healthy Challenge Chicks 4/9/07-4/15/07

What is Hot & Healthy Challenge Chicks?

A bunch of us were all part of different challenges together, and when the challenges ended, we decided not to! So we all came together and decided to start a long term challenge group, and we called them the Hot & Healthy Challenge Chicks!

-Anyone can join the group no matter what your goals are or where you are in your weight loss journey.
-We are here to support each other, encourage each other, laugh together, and cry together.
-Our unified goal is to exercise, eat right (whatever diet plan we may each separately be following), and have fun!
-We encourage new members, as the more that join, the more friends we have to support us along the way!
-We only ask that you follow one teensy, tiny rule. At the beginning of each month we state what our goals are, and they can be WHATEVER YOU WANT!
Then at the end of the month we can share how well we did with our goals, etc. However, sharing at the end of the month is completely optional.

We can do this!!
Jasmine31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2007, 12:25 PM   #2  
I AM healthy!

Hey everyone! Been so busy lately with the kids out of school! They have one week left. Life has been good. Still been walking about 4 days a week. I just need to work on upping my time again. Been eating way too much lately and need top buckle down but I remembered there is nacho chips and cheese sauce around! Hope everyone is well and losing! *hugz*
Old 04-09-2007, 12:25 PM   #3  
I AM healthy!

How was everyone's easter?
Old 04-09-2007, 01:11 PM   #4  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

Hey Jasmine!

My Easter was okay. Spent the day washing clothes and messing around on the computer at my mama's house. Praying, PRAYING that I can make it to water aerobics today!
JasonsLea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2007, 01:53 PM   #5  
I AM healthy!

Sounds good. You better make it there today! Well I was bad and had the nachos and even a h.m. chocolate cup cake. I made it from scratch using Hershey's Cocoa for the chocolate. It was very yiummy! But I decided that i am NOT going to turn this into an all bad day and I will have a smoothie for lunch and ch. veggie rice for dinner! Yeah me! Plus I am going to do my best to get out for at least a 30 minute walk tonite!
Old 04-10-2007, 09:47 AM   #6  
Goodbye Fat!

Hey Ladies,

I know I haven't been around in awhile, just stopping by to say HI! As you can tell from my signature DH and I are going to have a baby! We are so excited. I have still been exercising and trying to healthy, but vegetables sound terrible to me...good thing I still love fruit!
dollypie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2007, 11:40 AM   #7  
I AM healthy!

Hey Dolly! That is so exciting! You only got two months left? Is it a boy or girl? *big hugz* Don't forget your vitamins!
Old 04-10-2007, 12:23 PM   #8  
Goodbye Fat!

Thanks Jasmine, but I am two months along with seven months ahead of me. I am really excited, scared, and nervous all at one time. I am taking the vitamins too!
dollypie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2007, 03:34 PM   #9  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

Jasmine, I didn't make it. Our bus system sucks so much!

Congratulations Dolly! I love babies!
Old 04-10-2007, 03:38 PM   #10  

S/C/G: 165/165/150

Height: 5-8

Quote:
Originally Posted by dollypie View Post
Thanks Jasmine, but I am two months along with seven months ahead of me. I am really excited, scared, and nervous all at one time. I am taking the vitamins too!
Congratulations Dollypie! AW!!!

JasonsLea, thanks for starting the post.. I've been hiding lately because I'm just not myself. I am working forward through these feelings I've been having.. or lack thereof.

I'm on track, but feeling really BIG. Why, I don't know. Have I got on the scale? NAAPES! Not at all. I have no desire to.. I'll be harder on myself if I do.

I am back and walking again as well.. but.. with a lack of motivation. I shouldn't be this way!! UGH!

Super hugs all around..
SD Gal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2007, 01:56 PM   #11  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

Awww Mimi! You know we're here for you.
Old 04-11-2007, 06:33 PM   #12  

S/C/G: 242/229.5/135

Height: 5'3"

Hi everyone, glad to see the new thread started as I don't know how to do it. Well we had a scare yesterday, my Dad fell off his three wheel bike, which he should not have had out anyhow, it is still to cold, but he was trying to be independent. He had gone up two streets to the dentist, when he came out he took it down a driveway ramp, but one wheel was still on the sidewalk and it was enough to turn the bike over. His eye looked absolutely terrible it was black and swollen all the way around, he had cuts on his hands too. He ended up swith stitches in both hands and tape on the skin around the eye. I stayed over night with him and woke him every 4 hours. He is sore today and one hand is badly swollen, but in good spirits and does not want tobe waited on. Thank God he is okay. Diet not bad yesterday, water lousy and no exercise. Today food not great too many snacks but dh is outside cooking chicken and I am suppose to be in charge of steaming the veggies in the micro. So better run bbl.

Sharon S.
Canuk4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007, 01:22 PM   #13  

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonsLea View Post
Awww Mimi! You know we're here for you.
I know you all are JasonsLea.. and I do appreciate it. I've been OFF for weeks now and lazy as can be. URGH!!

I told hubby this morning I am going to the store and buy my food, because one, I'm out.. and two, I have two months before my son's graduation. I still want to look amazing.. I said, you know, you can't go from walking as many miles as I was to nothing and expect to lose weight. I've wasted an entire month.

I'm going to go walking tonight if it kills me.

Sharon thank you for being so sweet.. I'm sorry about your Dad.. I hope he's feeling better..

Big hugs all around..
Old 04-13-2007, 02:41 AM   #14  

S/C/G: 242/229.5/135

Height: 5'3"

Hi all, it is late and I am tired but just wantedto get my two cents in.

Dollypie congrats, that is fabulous news. I babysat for 10 yrs. so you could say I love baby's and kids. My niece and nephew has a boy just last Thurs.

Shari too bad you missed the water exercises, here is hoping you will get back to it right away. I loved it when I did them, hope to get back to it as soon as the doc. okays it.

Jasmine it is great to hear from you again! We all missed you, must be busy with all the kids out of school.

SD Gal glad to hear you are back to walking and going to get the food you need. I am sorry your not up to par yet, hope walking lets you release some of your pent up feelings. I have really missed your chearie self.

Went to my son's hockey game tonight, they are in the finals and played a team they have never beat all year, well they beat them tonight 3-0. Since I have not been all the guys said I was there lucky charm and want me back for there two games on Sunday. We will see. My food was good today, water a little low, but got 30 mins. walking in, so was pretty pleased.

Thanks SD Gal for the well wishes for Dad. He is feeling it more today, just sore and more tired than usual. He still managed to go out with my brother this morning and get a belt for the vac, choclates for the people at the dentist that helped him and called me, do a load of wash, cook some potatoes and vegies as well. No wonder he was tired. I went over and did his dishes for the day, took out the garbage and brought his sheets over here to wash so he would rest some today!

Have a good day ladies!
Sharon S.
Canuk4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2007, 12:44 PM   #15  

GOOD MORNING!!!!!!!!!!

I feel SO much better this morning. I went on a five mile walk last night before Steve got home from work. I also made a low/1 point soup that turned out FANTASTIC! Then after dinner, I went to Target and bought all my foods (cause guess what? its just cheaper there)..

I tried on two of my event dresses, I am really looking forward to fitting into them well in the coming two and three weeks. I'll see if I can get a picture One is a black Liz Claiborne cocktail dress and the other is a formal gown I wore a few years ago.. I have three weeks to lose a few more pounds.. I am hoping it will make a large difference, especialy in my bust.. ::eyeroll:: lol

I have had my coffee this morning, and my apple oatmeal.. I have everything packed today and feel more on track. I am really looking forward to my after work walk..

Have a super day.. big hugs.. bbl!