General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Closed Thread

Old 04-05-2007, 03:08 PM   #1  
I wanna be a loser, too

Height: vertically challenged

Default Hoosiermomto3, what ever happened to you son's phone?

Did that juvenille deliquent who stole it ever pay you for the charges she racked up?
Old 04-07-2007, 08:32 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 275/245/145

Height: 5'4"

We're on spring break this week, so don't know anything as yet. She was supposed to work to earn the $ this week and give the $ to Nick when school starts back Monday. I know that the principal will keep on the situation. Since it's a tracfone and no monthly bill I'm not too concerned about getting it asap. Just glad we got the phone back! Thanks for asking
Old 04-09-2007, 12:28 PM   #3  
I wanna be a loser, too

Height: vertically challenged

I hope it works out well. I still don't think it is right that you have to wait for reimbursement. Her parents should be responsible and then make her reimburse them. I'm glad it is a small amount.

Oh wait! You should know more today!
Closed Thread