Old 04-09-2007, 11:40 AM   #1  

Default I'm a technical idiot-where do you get a weight loss ticker?

Hi,

I want to set up a ticker in my signature line. Could someone kindly explain step by step how to do this?

Also, how do you add to your signature line? I've been gone from here a long time and totally forgot!

Thanks so much!

Sherry
suzie76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2007, 11:49 AM   #2  
Starting over 3/24/2017

S/C/G: 329/ticker/140

Height: 5' 5"

Just click on mine below and it will take you to the page where you can create your own. Then, copy the code in the first window at the end and paste it into your signature here under the User CP link above (where you put in your personal info). Hope that makes sense!
RitzyFritz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2007, 12:10 PM   #3  
Onward and Downward

S/C/G: 285/215/1??

Height: 5'2"

The instruction in the previous post will take you to Ticker Factory tickers. If you want to use one of the 3FC tickers it is a little easier, just go to User CP in the navigation bar at the top of the forum page; then click on edit signature in the chart at the left and then just follow the direction printed immediately under the sample ticker.
meowee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2007, 03:59 PM   #4  

Hi

Thank you both so much! As you can see, I managed to set one up!

Thanks-
Sherry
Old 04-09-2007, 05:46 PM   #5  

One other question-I guess you do the same thing to update your ticker each time you hopefully lose weight?

Thanks!
Sherry
Old 04-09-2007, 05:48 PM   #6  
Starting over 3/24/2017

Hey, Suzie! You did it and it looks great! Yep - you just click on your own ticker and then update the info. Be sure to copy the new info and paste into your profile area each time. Great job!
Old 04-09-2007, 07:22 PM   #7  
Trying Intuitive Eating

S/C/G: 430/ticker/138

Height: 5'5.5

You can edit your ticker really quicky by just changing the current weight figure in the code in your 'Edit Signature' section and clicking the 'Save Signature' button below. It saves having to go through the whole process again. You can edit all figures to set a new mini goal etc.

Tickers are fun!
MetaChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2007, 08:55 PM   #8  
Starting over 3/24/2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetaChick View Post
You can edit your ticker really quicky by just changing the current weight figure in the code in your 'Edit Signature' section and clicking the 'Save Signature' button below. It saves having to go through the whole process again. You can edit all figures to set a new mini goal etc.

Tickers are fun!
I did this, too, before I got the one with the BMI calculation at the top. It won't let you do it on the signature page anymore. You have to enter a password to change the info. At least, when I change mine this is how it happens.