Old 04-09-2007, 07:41 AM   #1  
3 + years maintaining

S/C/G: 287/120's

Height: 5 foot nuthin'

Exclamation Weekly Weigh-In~April 9-15

I guess I'll get the ball started.

And let me just say for the very first time I am feeling quite reluctant to post my ""good" week. Can't exactly put my finger on it as to why. But if I'm going to be honest here, and I always am, that's the way I feel. I am feeling quite defensive these days. It's not a good feeling. I don't like it.

I am down 5 lbs.
rockinrobin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2007, 08:18 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 261.5/176.5/145

Height: 5.5

Congrats, Robin! You're in the 160's! That's fabulous.

I'm down 2. Darn scale flashed the "20's" at me....but settled square on 230. Drat! Oh well, next week for sure!
royalsfan1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2007, 08:47 AM   #3  
Diane

S/C/G: 294/258.0/180

Height: 5'6"

Way to go, Robin and Tricia! Good losses.

I'm reporting in at a 1.2 lb loss. (I love the .2 on my scale, it just seems so much better than just 1 pound) I was kind of hoping for more, but this is good!
Slashnl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2007, 08:50 AM   #4  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Can I join you chicks? I need the accountability.

I've been stuck at 205.5 for weeks now after a horrendous 5 pound March.
It's still 205.5 this morning but this is the week it will move!
Ruthxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2007, 08:56 AM   #5  
Former Quitter

S/C/G: 310/310/180

Height: 5'7

I'm down 1.2 lbs today.

Robin, Thank you for posting your loss. I love seeing your progress!
GirlyGirlSebas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2007, 09:02 AM   #6  
Movin' and Groovin'

S/C/G: 289/269/180

I'm down 2 lbs.
JennyWenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2007, 09:16 AM   #7  

S/C/G: 261.5/176.5/145

Height: 5.5

Good job, girls. Rhonda - way to get back in and start losing after a slow down!
royalsfan1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2007, 09:52 AM   #8  

S/C/G: 274/?/175

Height: 5'8

Robin, congrats! You're going to be at your goal in no time.. wow! I hope your negative feelings don't continue.. that can't be a good feeling at all.

Congrats Tricia, you'll be in the 20s in no time I hate it when the scale teases! BAH!

Diane, Rhonda, and Jenny, awesome work! Keep it up ladies!

I really need to buy a new scale.. I'm thinking about running over to bb&b on my lunch break.. is there a particular one any of you absolutely swear by? The one in my house.. well, it just stinks. And not just because I don't like what number it showed this morning after the food coma induced by easter
djs06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2007, 09:55 AM   #9  
Nursing Momma

S/C/G: 312/247/212

Height: 5 ft 7 in

Robin - please don't ever not post your loss. You are inspiring to so many. You are doing all the right things and your body is responding how it should - I don't think anyone is in the wrong for losing quicker or slower - if we're doing it right that's all that matters.

Tricia - there is a special reserved spot for you in the 220's next week. Congrats on your loss this week!

slash - congrats on your loss! 1 pound, even without the .2 is fantastic - that's four sticks of butter!

Ruth - here's hoping next week shows a loss!

Rhonda - awesome job! Thank you for sticking around and getting back OP - what motivation for the rest of us that even if we stray for a while, we can just get right back OP.

JennyWenny - congrats on your loss.
jennylou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2007, 10:08 AM   #10  
Bringing SexyBack ;)

S/C/G: 346/271/150

Height: 5'5"

Congrats chicks!!!

Robin - Please don't feel bad. If you only knew how truly motivating you are...
SexyRevealed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2007, 10:27 AM   #11  
3 + years maintaining

S/C/G: 287/120's

Height: 5 foot nuthin'

Thank you ladies. I really want to thank you for the support. I really hate this feeling. I think you all know that I love this place and I have to tell you I seriously considered not posting my loss this week. But I said from the beginning that I was going to be totally honest. I mean I'm so happy on one hand, but I really feel as if I have to keep it toned down. By the way, defense mode coming into play here, I have had many, many 2lb loss weeks and under as well. 3 weeks or so ago I even had my first no loss week. So it really does vary for me - greatly, even though I do mostly the same thing week to week. I'm not going to up my calories, I am eating a healthy amount of very healthy foods. And I am very satisfied and not hungry. There is no way to know from week to week when I will have a 1 lb loss or a 3 or 4 lb loss. Although I am expecting not so much for next week. Changing my calorie level would be pointless. I am eating more then enough calories (1200-1400). This was a holiday week for me and I had my kids home. I decided a couple of weeks ago that for the week I'm just gonna eat what I want and if I gain, I gain. And then when it came time to actually do it - well I couldn't do it. I said I just don't want to waste a week. Though I guess in actuality I did eat what I want - I just want healthy foods. I am not a patient person. Never was. When I decided to lose the weight, that's it, there was no turning back for me. When I first broached the subject of me losing weight with my DH, he said to "Well, why not, when you're determined to do something - you do it." Thank you again ladies. I'm sure I'll get over my funk.

And a big hearty congrats to everyone else. I am so happy to see so many of you losing. It is just an incredible thing to "witness". So many of us losing so much weight together.

Dana, I have a Tanita scale with body fat %. It weighs in .02 of a lb increments. I am very happy with it.

Last edited by rockinrobin; 04-09-2007 at 10:32 AM.
rockinrobin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2007, 11:06 AM   #12  
Just Me

S/C/G: 364/--/182

Dana,
I have a weight watchers conair digital scale and I love it. It was only $30 (or $35) at Costco.

Robin,
You should be very proud of your losses. It is amazing that you stuck through it with a tough week for you. I also think that it shows you will adjust fairly easy to maintenance because when you gave yourself permission to eat whatever you wanted, you chose the healthier options.

I will report in tomorrow...
nelie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2007, 11:14 AM   #13  

Hi,

I've been putting this off for weeks. I posted that I would start again and I haven't done it. Today is the day! I feel like eating less healthy food already. Okay, I put it in writing, so now I have to stay on plan.

SW-256
CW-241
Goal weight-around 155

Sigh....

Congrats to everyone who posted! I am vowing to post even if I do not do well. I"m not going to run off the board and hide. I did that for several years, and it doesn't help at all!

I"ll try to post later. My internet connection is running so SLOWLY!

Sherry
suzie76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2007, 11:37 AM   #14  
Starting over 3/24/2017

S/C/G: 329/ticker/140

Height: 5' 5"

Way to go, ladies!!! You all are doing great!

ROBIN - I can see how you might feel the way you do, but I want to join the others in saying PLEASE don't ever feel bad for posting your weight! If the feeling is coming from wondering if anyone will take offense, please know that you are many times more an inspiration than you are a 'threat.' You are ABSOLUTELY an inspiration! As someone already said - you do the right things and you reap the rewards. I, for one, am very glad you post here. You (and so many others) are the reason I have done what I have done thus far!! Don't stop now! Too many are following you.

I will be posting my loss tomorrow (did I say 'loss' by faith mabye? LOL!!).
RitzyFritz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2007, 11:57 AM   #15  
newlifestyle

S/C/G: 250/200/177

Height: 5' 3"

Robin, way to go, I agree with RitzyFritz you are such an inspiration on this site, I know that when I am having a bad day, I look at your posts and they give me motivation. Thank you for being so very honest with all your posts. You truly are an amazing lady.
Thanks for all you have given me.
Newlifestyle is offline   Reply With Quote