Old 04-08-2007, 04:23 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 245/241/185

Height: 5'7

Default FF vs Express and ?'s

Hi all,

Well I think I'm going to do FF ( I want to do this instead of TO) tomorrow and Tuesday. My questions are this: is FF the exact same as the Express I was given to do when I started?

Also, I don't have my express sheet anymore, but I remember that we had to have steak and eggs I believe for breakfast the first morning. So, if they are the same (FF and Express) can someone jog my memory for me on what I need to have?

I have cheated today with ham of all things! I also had some puff pastry thing. Counted it is starch, lite and fat. We still have one more dinner to go to yet. However I think there will be some healthier choices at that gathering. My stomach hurt so bad after eating that stuff, and I feel very bloated. So I want to get back on track ASAP!! Thanks!
MM07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2007, 04:48 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 202.8/173.8/124

Height: 5'5

I may be wrong, but I'm not so sure that you should do the Express. Especially since you (an assumption based on your post) "cheated" once. It would probably be better if you did the limited with the take off juice. 6 oz of protein per day, 2 servings of veggies, 1 lite, and 4 servings of take off juice, with 2 bars. But then again, I know it's easier said than done, but this shouldn't hurt you too bad if it's such a small slip-up. Limited Take-Off is such a drastic measure for such a slight flub.
best of luck...you'll get there
buffystar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2007, 06:33 PM   #3  
Deb on LAWL

S/C/G: 256.8/see ticker/150

Height: 5'6"

If you don't do the lites, then you should do the fast forward, (what you do in the beginning). It's also for if you are off of the program for a while. If you do the lites then you do the regular TO. If you are doing TO based solely on just cheating today, I really don't think you need to do that. I would just drink a couple mugs of hot lemon water and drink some extra water today to help flush out the sodium. Unless your starch cravings are out of control or you have been off track for a week, then just a few days POP will do you just as much good most times as subjecting yourself to TO. (This coming from someone who is doing TO tomorrow and Tues, cuz it's on my schedule for my 8 week challenge, not because I too ate ham, and enjoyed every last bite of it, today)
MTdebster921 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2007, 11:56 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 245/241/185

Height: 5'7

Thanks for the replies! I knew I need to ask about this here. So I also cheated last night when I cooked the ham and ate a piece then and I also had 5 bites choc. ice cream. Today I was over on fats and carbs, but didn't eat the lites and not enough protein. To me this has been a HUGE cheat and also the first time I've had any of this stuff other then an occasional small bite since I started.

So I guess I will be POP and go from there. But for future reference, when you say if you do the lites, do you mean on POP days or FF/TO days? Because I normally do the lites, but wanted to not do them during those two days. Is that do-able? Thanks so much, you guys are the greatest!!
MM07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2007, 10:33 AM   #5  
Kim - IP 9/10

Height: 5'4"

Usually if you are on a plan where you use lites, you would do a TO, which allows 2 lites, 6oz protein, 2 cups green veggies, and 32 oz TO juice. There isn't a true TO without the lites. I usually feel that the lites are life-savers while doing a TO!.LOL.
Kimphin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2007, 10:11 PM   #6  
deedeedee

S/C/G: 300/185/155

Height: 5'5'

Default FF, Express and /"s

I have been doing LA for a long long time and have done TO many times but have never heard of or even had any of my counselors mention Express or FF...what are they exactly and what do I do to include them? Also, is there a juice for FF as there is in TO? I don't know if my center has it.
deedeedee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2007, 10:23 AM   #7  
LAWL since 2/07

S/C/G: 240 / 226.2 / 130

Height: 5'1"

Quote:
Originally Posted by deedeedee View Post
I have been doing LA for a long long time and have done TO many times but have never heard of or even had any of my counselors mention Express or FF...what are they exactly and what do I do to include them? Also, is there a juice for FF as there is in TO? I don't know if my center has it.
Cassie has put a great post out on the newbie thread about FF/TO. I am diabetic and can't do the juice so they told me to do cantelope instead. I had 1 cantelope a day, 1/4 of the cantelope 4x. Everything else was the same.
smjezzy is offline   Reply With Quote