View Single Post
Old 04-02-2007, 07:13 PM   #7
lynn21

S/C/G: 185/180/140

Height: 5'9"

Hey asestina-
Vacation was great, thanks for asking. I think it was just what I needed. I wasn't eating that great or really exercising, but I just started getting serious about it a few days ago. So far so good. I've lost about 4lbs. I'm sure a lot of that was just from the shock of eating so horribly, to eating really well, but still it's giving me hope that I can lose if I work for it. I've been walking or jogging (or some combo of the two) for about 60 min a day, trying to do that 4-5 days/wk. I do feel better already, and if I'm tired and don't want to exercise, I tell myself I don't have to run and just go for a walk. I'm getting used to eating smaller amounts and what "full" should feel like...instead of stuffing myself to the point that I feel uncomfortable. I've been trying to eat as healthy as I can. Instead of just reaching for fatty, empty foods, I'm trying to choose something healthy. Not letting myself get too hungry seems to be the key, otherwise I just reach for chocolate!! Let me know how things are going with you. I am feeling better though, so I think it's a combo of the dostinex and exercise. Hope all is well!