General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Closed Thread

Old 03-30-2007, 09:43 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 152/140/125

Height: 5'7"

Default Naked Crazy Bug Eyed Tongue Man

Rant...

What's up with the advertisement on this site with that ugly naked dude with crazy eyes who sticks out his tongue? I don't know why, but every-once-in-a-while there will an advertisement that actually makes me angry, and that's one of them! Does anybody find that man appealing? funny? clever?

I also hate those Charles Schwab ads on TV with the animated people. I want to throw something at the TV whenever those come on. Not sure why!

Ok, end of rant!
Old 03-30-2007, 11:06 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 188/188/145

Height: 5'5''

I thought I was the only one that hated the animated people commercial! Yes, it totally bugs me and I really don't know why either.

I haven't seen the naked bugeyed guy, and I hope I don't!

What bothers me is that on some sites, they have advertisments for things that I'd rather not have to explain just yet to my 3 yearold son who likes to co-pilot the internet with me lol! For instance, I believe I was on Perezs site (or maybe TMZ) and there was a pix of a womans naked behind. YIKES! Luckily ds thinks that butts are the height of hilarity

Nancy
Old 03-30-2007, 02:29 PM   #3  
Constantly Tweaking

S/C/G: 172/159/130

Height: 5'2" (give or take)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genesis View Post
Rant...

I also hate those Charles Schwab ads on TV with the animated people. I want to throw something at the TV whenever those come on. Not sure why!

Ok, end of rant!
I despise these commercials. For some reason they un-nerve me. My kids think I'm a loon!

Jo
Old 03-30-2007, 02:43 PM   #4  
Moderating Mama

S/C/G: 295/200/175

Height: 5' 8"

I hate the Pedigree ads with the homeless/shelter dogs. But really, thats only because they make me start crying. Every time. You'd think I'd be desensitized by now, but...nope! Full-out weeping, every time they come on. So those commercials and I have a love-hate relationship.

I tried re-loading this page 20 or so times to see the ugly naked guy. No dice.
Closed Thread