Old 03-25-2007, 04:21 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 01/07/10~ 142/136/132

Smile Beat the Bulge~ game 15!!

Hi Everyone! Welcome to game 15!! I'll be getting this thread and the "BTB Points" thread stickied so it's easy to find! This thread is for daily check-ins and chit chat and the BTB points thread is strictly for points.
March 26th to April 16th

Heres the "RULES":

Exercise
2 Points for every half hour of exercise
*HALF points are allowed*

Water
1 point for every 1/4 gallon/1 litre/32 oz.

Meals
2 points for every healthy meal (max 3 meals a day)
*yes, some of us eat more than 3 meals a day but they will be considered snacks after the first 3!

Snacks
1 point for every healthy snack

1 point for not eating anything after 8:30 PM

5 points for every pound and/or inch lost!!

Minus Points

-deduct 2 points for every unhealthy meal
-deduct 1 point for every unhealthy snack

Last edited by Wide in Winnipeg; 03-25-2007 at 04:26 PM.
Wide in Winnipeg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2007, 11:14 PM   #2  

I'll catch ya all tomorrow!!
Good luck with game 15!
Old 03-26-2007, 07:03 AM   #3  
used to be tofat

S/C/G: 189/128.5/130

Height: 5' 3 1/2"

Good morning all. I'm back into my runs. Did 2.6 miles Saturday and just finished up 3 this morning. My legs are sore, but I feel so good. Its so nice that the weather is finally gonna let me train consistently again. I'm hoping to do a 5K at the Toledo zoo on the 21st of April. Craig did it last year and said it was cool since all the animals are more active that early. I'm not sure if he'll join me on the run this year depends on how his recovery goes. His vasectomy is scheduled for the 6th.

I ate like crap this weekend but I'm ok with that. Back on track today to keep up my maintenance. We didnt really do anything spectacular over the weekend just normal errands and such. We did go to a new coffee shop that opened in Monroe. Good coffee, but the atmosphere was very cold.

Have a great day.
ArtsyGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2007, 09:07 AM   #4  
Fat-be-gone

thank god for fresh starts! I ate really bad this weekend. My stomach is kind of sore from yesterdays dinner. We went to chow baby and I ate waaaay too much. Ima try to eat light today. My wi on Friday was a weak one so I didn't count points at all since friday. But I'm back on today. I am really reconsidering weight watchers, though. i'd rather save that money instead of wasting it each month. I'm kind of getting really blah about counting points and all. I guess I'll just see how everything goes.

take care everybody and have a great day.
Rosario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2007, 09:25 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 140/137/125

Height: 5'2.5"

Wednesday will be alot of exercis if the weather is nice. My DD1 is getting her braces off so there is just enought time from whenthey get home from school to walk downtown to her appointment. It is mostly down hill there but I have to work to keep thedouble jogger from going down the hill before me then it is all up hilll on the way home. I haven't done it since last year so the walk (minus appointment time) should take anywhere from 2-3 hours( the hill is really steep).
canadian mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2007, 11:55 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 150/148/120

Height: 5'2"

Good morning all. Beautiful day today here, so it's great motivation for me to get out there and run on the trail! Unfortunately, I have class, so I'm LACKING motivation to go THERE...LOL. But I'll go. I've been skipping this class too much.

I came here this morning to total my points for Game 14 and couldn't find it...LOL. So I'll have to dig for it and see what my totals look like.

Hope everyone has a good day.
LaBonita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2007, 12:34 PM   #7  
Starting Fresh

gaaaah there is this guy I work with and he is so annoying, OMG. And now we share a office, and I sware he makes it his goal to eat food as loud as he can, and drink as loud as he can, SLAP SLAP SLAP I heard his mouth chewing all the time, i just wanna vomit - he like gets off on chewing so loud I can hear it over my headphones... like he takes pleasure in it! arrrgh I dunno how much more of this I can stand! I mean he cant even be quiet about GUM! Like doesnt he get we share an office now? like can you not whistle? listen to your music really loud? talking to yourself?

He is always going on about how annoying everything is... well its only him that annoys me!

He makes more noise drinking and eating them my dog!

okay, end rant
sotypical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2007, 12:40 PM   #8  
...to everything

S/C/G: 170/170/120-130?

Height: 5'3"

Good morning,

Had an icky weigh-in this morning...
I wasn't down anything -- may have even been up half a pound or so (cheap analog scale)... which makes me a little upset, cuz it's the first time in 7 weeks I haven't lost. Although I suppose I didn't REALLY deserve to lose... and a measly .5 inches total...

Guess I have to hope this isn't a plateau and all I have to do is work my butt off this week to see a loss again!
RidiculouslyAddicted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2007, 02:20 PM   #9  

Just stopping in to say HI!! Busy,busy here!
Old 03-27-2007, 05:50 AM   #10  
used to be tofat

S/C/G: 189/128.5/130

Height: 5' 3 1/2"

Good morning gals. Hope you're all off to a great start. I'm drinking some coffee waiting for walk time. I'm actually ready early this mornin so I've time to post. Yesterday was good and todays gonna be just as good. Busy with a class and lots of lessons. I picked up an extra lesson in my schedule last week and haven't adjusted to it yet.

Courtnie-Sorry about your office mate. It sounds like he's striving to P you off. Do you have any ideas of how to talk to him about all of this? Knowing me I'd let it fester until it ended in a big explosion of "Would you please just shut-up" as he drained the last of his coke slurping it up through the straw. I'm not really a good "people person".

Shelby-sorry you werent happy with your wi. Are you gonna change things around to help this week? (More exercise/less cals., cal. zigging, etc.)

Ro-What would you do if you stop WW? I think if you have something in mind that you think would work better for you then by all means save your money. How'd you do with getting back on track? Hope all went well.

LaBonita-Did you make yourself go to class? It was beautiful here to and I really didn't want to sit in my house and teach but I did. When does your semester end?

cmom/JEN!-I finally have a name! (cute sig.) Your Wed. workout sounds fun. I hope the weather is terrific for you. When do you get your teeth worked on? After Easter? Hope you're doing ok.

Well, my walking buddy just called and cancelled because she's not feeling well. I'm thinking I'll go out later this morning when its light out. Gonna cruise the boards a bit now. Have a great day.
ArtsyGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2007, 09:14 AM   #11  

Shelby~ I know tge weight loss thing can get tought and it sucks when you do not lose but as long as you stick with it the uphill battle will be won.lol

Courtney~ I agree with Brandy I am the same way I would probably be completely rude to him and as my kids say "he started it' lol

Wendy~ ihope it slows down some for you so you can join us more. Just keep posting your quick post thought so we know you are still with the living lol

Brandy~ We are suposed to have stong winds tomorrow I hope not too strong I am really looking forward to my long walks. My kids love it too even the ones that have to walk it with me ( Well Kat not as much)
Old 03-27-2007, 12:10 PM   #12  
Starting Fresh

The thing is... he doesnt do it on purpose - he just really eats that way!

But I agree, one day I am going to flip... guess I am not a good people person either!
sotypical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2007, 03:48 PM   #13  

Courtnie~ I'm with Brandy I'd say "hey, you chew like a frickin cow man!!" you are a pig and you gross me out and if you continue to slurp your frickin food I'm going to ram this(fill in blank here) up your _____!!!!!!"

Anyway, I'm is a bit of a bad mood today, I'm getting stressed out with all the work I have these days and to boot I'm starting to re paint the entire house because I hate the way it is right now!
Sorry i'm not around much but I suppose we'll all have to get used to it because I'll be gone most of the summer anyway. The lake is looking better and better as the days go on!!
On that note, better get back to work, i'm sneaking in a quick break!
Have a good day!!
Old 03-27-2007, 09:31 PM   #14  

Hi girls! Just putting RJ in the bath and thought I'd pop in and see what was going on here!
Oh well, g'night!
Old 03-28-2007, 09:12 AM   #15  

Well I will not be getting my walk to town in today. There are wind gust here and temps droppping to freezing so I guess I will be nice to my odest 2 DDs. It looks like a bus trip but I will still be getting some walking in it is about 4 blocks from transfer point to the ortnodontist and then about 5 blocks to the grocery store after.