First name (if you want to tell):
Meaning of user name:
When I was 27 I started learning American Sign Language (ASL). I use it for different things now.
Married- 5 years in July
two 19 month old Golden Retrievers, Kennedy and Madison and one 11 year old cat, Anchor
Technically two dogs and one cat, but they are more our children than "pets"
American Sign Language, yoga, gardening
5 feet 10 inches
Starting Date of Weightloss Journey:
just started 03/22/2007
Starting Weight/Present/Goal Weight:
overeating, binging, potentially diabetic
no/less sugar, calorie counting, getting on here for support
yoga and walking
Pretty Woman, American President, Dirty Dancing (just to name a few)
Books- do not read. Plays- Hairspray, Taboo, Rent, Lion King
most anything- but my favs right now- KT Tunstall, Rascal Flatts, Snow Patrol, anything Motown
"I can't never accomplished anything. I will try accomplished wonders" ~Anonymous
Favorite People (dead and living):
my husband, Jeffrey Carlson (All My Children's, Zoe), Dixie Carter, Oprah, my grandmother
People I canít stand:
Loudmouth, closed-minded people
Places youíve been:
Germany, Italy, Enlgand, France, Switzerland, Spain, Mexico, Canada
Places you want to visit:
Egypt, Greece, Austraila, Galapagos Islands
01. What is your favorite word?
02. What is your least favorite word?
Wouldn't be polite to say.
03. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally?
04. What turns you off?
dark colored room
05. What is your favorite curse word?
06. What sound or noise do you love?
The bellow that Kennedy makes when Madison has something she is not suppose to have.
07. What sound or noise do you hate?
someone CRUNCHING ICE!!!
08. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
Radio DJ (probably not the proper term)
09. What profession would you not like to do?
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
Your Mema and Sentor (our first Golden) is over there waiting for you.