View Single Post
Old 03-23-2007, 02:43 PM   #11
rockinrobin
3 + years maintaining

S/C/G: 287/120's

Height: 5 foot nuthin'

Welcome compscindergirl. We're glad to have you here. I was in your shoes not too long ago. 287 lbs at a mere 5 foot tall. I also wondered how I let myself go. But I try not to think about it too often. What good would be the point? I got busy thinking about how I was going to change it. And change it I did and so can you. What happened in the past, is in the past. It's time to deal with the here and now. You start whittling away at those pounds and before you know it, you'll be the weight on your driver's license. This really is doable. Through proper eating and exercise. And so very worthwhile. Good luck to you. Looking forward to getting to know you.

Welcome to Fattofitvirgo as well. Glad to have you here. I feel exercise is really important to this whole weightloss process. Though it doesn't have to be anything major. I dance. It's fun and the time goes quickly. I walk as well. Walking is fantastic. Even 30 minutes a day, several times a week will make a HUGE difference. Good luck to you. Hope to get to know you better.
rockinrobin is offline   Reply With Quote