Old 03-21-2007, 04:19 PM   #1  
Life's tough Get a helmet

S/C/G: 195/195/145

Height: 5'3"

Wink Get back in the groove...

Ahh...i've had such a hard time getting back into the groove of things. I haven't worked out in about 3 weeks due to so much travelling for work. I was supposed to go to the gym last night, but ended up being a lazy bum...I AM TELING YA'LL NOW - So that i will be held accountable that I plan to run 3 miles tonight!!

I just got to keep reminding myself how good i feel and look when i lose those extra pounds/inches!!
Spunkster5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 08:47 AM   #2  
Bikini Dreader

S/C/G: 141/120/120

Height: 5'3''

I just read this and was wondering how your run was last night? Did it feel good?
Bikini Dreader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 09:43 AM   #3  
Chuggin' along...

Yes, Spunkster, did you run?

I used to hate, hate, hate working out. All through middle & high school we had mandatory sports and I would do everything I could to not have to do it. And yet strangely now that I'm in maintenance and have worked out consistently for several years, I feel almost relieved if I've been gone from the gym for a few days and get back to it. Bizarre, huh? Does anyone else feel like that?
Megan1982 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 11:03 AM   #4  
Lose that Baby Weight!

S/C/G: 172/154/125

Height: 5'2

I am in the same boat as you. Running is what does it for me. but I can never seem to get to it, life gets in the way. Good for you for making it a priority, you've inspired me. Dying to find out if you got your run in?
Stephanie Osborne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 12:12 PM   #5  
Jessica-Charmed4Ever

S/C/G: 225

Height: 5'8''

I'm not a big runner but I love my workout videos but I have been finding so many excuses and I just need to get to it! It's just so easy to be fat and sit around and it really does take so much more effort for me. Ick I really need to focus on how good I look when I am skinny and how wonderful I feel after working out.
jijohnst is offline   Reply With Quote