View Single Post
Old 02-16-2002, 01:25 AM   #11
PeekabooICU

Hello,

Its a little late for me but I wanted to post and then read, if I can stay awake, that is. I didnt sleep very well last night. My mind was very busy for some reason.

Dh is getting excited about starting his job. I'm so glad he got something. I just didn't think he'd find something this fast because it seems like unemployment is high around here. Well, I'm really glad it happened this fast.

Tobey, thanks for the link. That was so cute and I'm going to send it to some friends. I'm really beginning to wonder about my wrist. It felt better yesterday but it got sore today at work. If its the carpal tunnel, I sure don't miss the numbness that usually goes along with it. I'm just going to take some anti-inflammatories to see if that helps me. I'm sure not anxious for anymore surgeries. I've had enough to last me.

Marybeth, I've taken zoloft and it helped except I didn't sleep very well while I was on it. Sleeping has always been a problem for me. Once I'm asleep I'm ok, but its getting to sleep is whats hard for me. Thats really good your mom is moving into a place where she will have help. My mom was so darned stubborn and totally refused anything like that. I'm sure you will find another job and it would be great if it came along right after you left this job. I think I'd enjoy a little double dipping myself.

Skeeter, Alexi was so good last night. I think he deserved to win even tho I'd of loved to see the US guys take the gold. Least we got a medal out of it. You know, I think I was a little hard on the Russian couple. I thought they knew they didn't do as well but then I found out they hadn't seen the Canadian performance and they really did think they'd done the best but were confused by the reception they got when they went out to the medal stand. They are victims in this also. I've seen them skate other times and they are really good. Yes, Alexi is my very favorite. I just think he is a doll. I know I'm old enuff to be his mother but ****, I'm not dead and I can still look!!!! And believe me, I do look!!!!

Jen, whats a "precepetor"? Never heard that word before. I'm sure it has something to do with your classes, it just sounds like it would. Sounds like you've been busy.

Teresa, we've missed you to and its good to see you again, well, not actually see you, you know what I mean. I'm so tired I'm getting silly. Thats really sad about your client and having all your stuff stolen. You can vent here anytime you want as we support each other in more than just food matters. I hope things start turning around for you and you feel better soon.

Marlana, no Marlana???? Where are you? Hope you get used to your keyboard soon. I got one of those ergonomic ones and I love it. I even bought one for work.

Well, I'm going to get off here otherwise I'm going to fall asleep right here. Take care everyone.