View Single Post
Old 03-18-2007, 01:53 PM   #88
uf gator linz

S/C/G: 137/127/125

Height: 5'1''

First name (if you want to tell): Lindsey
Meaning of user name: University of Florida alum...GO GATORS...2006 basketball and football champs, yes, i'm proud :-)
Geographical location: Gainesville (titletown), Florida
Marital Status: Single
Children/Ages: None
Pets: none
Hobbies/Interests: reading, writing, gator sports, running, music, art, photography, traveling, camping,
Height: 5'0''
Eye/Hair Color: brown/black
Starting Date of Weightloss Journey: Today
Starting Weight/Present/Goal Weight: 136/136/120
Problem: Compulsive dieting over the years has now made my weight creep up due to binging/compulsive stress eating (i realize i don't have much to lose, but the binging cycle is dangerous and once a little weight comes on it seems it just keeps coming, so i want to stop it now)
Plan/Way of Eating: calories counting/ww points, trying to stay away from unnatural sugars/processed sugars
Favorite exercise: running, kickboxing, circuit training/weights
Favorite movies: Breakfast at Tiffanys, Vanilla Sky, Garden State, Love Actually, Magnolia, American Beauty, Finding Nemo...too many to list, basically anything to make me think..and the classic chick flicks.
Favorite books: The Great Gatsby, The Prophet, The Alchemist, Anything Fitzgerald or Twain, Walden, The Inferno, Love in the Time of Cholera, One Hundred Years of Solitude, The God of Small Things, Wuthering Heights, I'll stop now :-)
Music: Buffett, Dave Matthews, Coldplay, Sia, SiSe, Pink Floyd, Belle & Sebastian, Zero 7, Theivery Corporation, Counting Crows, The Shins, Jet, Snow Patrol, Jazz, Indie...anything not country or overplayed on the radio.
Favorite Quote(s): I'm not even going to start here, haha. I'll go on forever.
Favorite People (dead and living): Mark Twain, Salvador Dali, Mother Theresa, F. Scott Fitzgerald, Emerson, Thoreau, My parents, Oprah, too many to list
People I canít stand: Hypocrites
Places youíve been: Jamaica, Caymen Islands, Mexico, Bahamas, all over the US, France, Germany, Spain, Italy, Greece and Czech Republic so far
Places you want to visit: Italy again, Turkey, Egypt, London, Scotland, Croatia, Canada, FiJi, Jordan
Pivotís questions (donít think too long, answer as fast as you can)
01. What is your favorite word? illuminate
02. What is your least favorite word? like
03. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally? authenticity
04. What turns you off? ignorance
05. What is your favorite curse word? ****
06. What sound or noise do you love? nature
07. What sound or noise do you hate? crying babies
08. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? writing
09. What profession would you not like to do? customer service
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? Welcome.
Any other tidbits you would like to share: Nope