Hello, i'm new, but here we go:
First name (if you want to tell):
Meaning of user name: i couldn't think of anything imaginative
Geographical location: Montgomery County, Maryland
Marital Status: Single, but engaged
Occupation: teaching assistant and Master’s student
Pets: Happy a Keeshond (fluffy dog)
Hobbies/Interests: SNOWBOARDING, climbing, hiking, biking, wondering around aimlessly, i really like naps, but I don’t have time to take them…reading anything but my text books.
Eye/Hair Color: brown/brown
Starting Date of Weightloss Journey: March 13, 2007
Starting Weight/Present/Goal Weight: 153/153/125
Plan/Way of Eating: more fruits and veggies, and eating less
Favorite exercise: walking, elliptical, biking, yoga, climbing, snowboarding
Favorite movies: My Fair Lady, Napoleon Dynamite, MP: Holy Grail, 10 things I hate about you, Clueless, South Park, most anything Pixar,
Music: Goldfinger, Save Ferris, Green Day, Against Me, Reel Big Fish, The Slackers, The Agents, Spring Heeled Jack, Blur, Rage Against the Machine, The Living End, The Ditty Bops, Rancid, Operation Ivy, The Toasters.
Favorite Quote(s): Illigitimati non Carborundum ( Don’t let the *******s grind you down)
Favorite People (dead and living): Gandhi, Audrey Hepburn
People I can’t stand: people who talk highly about themselves
Places you’ve been: England (born there), Most places on the East Cost, Vermont to Florida, Colorado, California, Washington State, Canada, The Netherlands, Germany, Switzerland, France, Japan, Hong Kong, China.
Places you want to visit: Italy, Greece, South Africa, Australia, New Zealand, Hawaii, Spain, The Grand Canyon.
Pivot’s questions (don’t think too long, answer as fast as you can)
01. What is your favorite word? Damnit
02. What is your least favorite word? Anything discriminatory
03. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally? learning
04. What turns you off? ignorance
05. What is your favorite curse word? Damnit
06. What sound or noise do you love? typing
07. What sound or noise do you hate? Helium balloons getting blown up, and anything loud and unnecessary.
08. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? Ballerina
09. What profession would you not like to do? Food services
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? Hey! You made it!
Any other tidbits you would like to share: nothing