Old 03-12-2007, 11:29 AM   #1  
Self-Proclaimed WWDiva

Default Week of March 11, 2007

Good happy Monday ladies !

I'm glad to be posting again and have tried to read up on the last few threads.
Things are moving along relatively nicely. I'm down 2 lbs this week and feeling good. Trying to incorporate exercise in my plan little by little.

Have a great day! More later ...
The Little D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 05:15 PM   #2  
SummerRuth2013-MFP

S/C/G: 275.5/See Ticker/200

Height: 5'5

My actual weigh in day is Thursday. Last week, I was down 2 lbs from the 28th so hopefully, I'll follow that again.
Mama_Angel_2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007, 12:21 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 200.6/174.4/150

Height: 5'6

Hello,

Sounds like everyone is doing ok. Lori, you have been so good lately, you deserve a little treat, I am sure you will do fine at WI.

I am down .8lb this week. It's not much, but it's my TOM so I am happy just to be down. I am also happy bc I didn't have my TOM at all in Feb, and I was freaking out. Not ready for baby#2 yet!
tanya1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007, 03:55 PM   #4  
SummerRuth2013-MFP

S/C/G: 275.5/See Ticker/200

Height: 5'5

I got in about 50 minutes of exercise yesterday so I decided today to take it easy and just relax and go back tomorrow.
Mama_Angel_2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 11:53 AM   #5  
KO
In Pursuit of Divatude!

Hey LAdies been super busy
BIG suprise right?
Monday night I actually did somethign for me I broke out the yoga DVD and did some poses for the first time Eating has been much better! I made a loafless meatloaf/Shepherds pie last night today thus far its me and cottage cheese and A coffee with cream ( I don't do sugar)
btw I was hooked on protein bars for a while and I had 2 bites of one I had stashed in my desk BLURGH! I feel like I have a coating on my tongue from it!
ah well another crutch bites the dust!
gotta run
Kier
KO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2007, 03:57 PM   #6  
Self-Proclaimed WWDiva

Default Thursday already ?

My how time flies when we're having fun!

Hope everyone is doing well and looking forward to a Happy St. Patrick's Day ahead!

I've got a friends 30th Bday tomorrow and we're going out to dinner to celebrate; Sat I had hoped to go to NYC to see the parade - but the weather is supposed to be just awful for the rest of the week. Crap!

Things are going well this week - I seriously need to catch up on schoolwork. I think I've got a good case of senioritis ... then I might not have to worry about graduating at ALL!

Hi Kiery - I don't think I know anyone else in this whole wide world who is always as busy as you are!

Hello Tanya - Not ready for #2 eh ? Yay on the loss! I know your little guy keeps you hoppin !

Hi Lori ! I hope you get to enjoy your time in Ca and aren't just working ... I'm finding it extremely difficult to drink water ... and I could easily drink 100 oz of water a day ... I'm hoping w. Spring and Summer on the way I will get my thirst back.

Speaking of thirst ... I can't wait to have a beer ! Hahaha!

Have a great rest of the day everyone !
Old 03-15-2007, 04:48 PM   #7  
KO
In Pursuit of Divatude!

Hey Guys
I'm supposed to go to the city saturday too but if it's snowhell I'm not going and will cozily watch it in my livingroom make soda bread and corned beef and cabbage both for the first time eeek
Will post more at home!
Kierie
KO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2007, 01:11 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 251/240/145

Height: 5'4"

Smile

Wow you all are talking about snow. It's in the 80's here! I want snow! I'm so jealous.
Tlovrfam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2007, 01:50 PM   #9  
Self-Proclaimed WWDiva

It's Friday Folks !

Tlovrfam - You don't want the kind of snow we are experiencing !! It's icy **** out here ! Nice to see you here and hope you continue your success with us !

I am cold and hungry - I am supposed to go out tonight but it really is treacherous! Not cool, but I also don't want to miss out on celebrating w. my friend her 30th Bday! Dilemma ...

Not much else to report ... Bah.

Have a great kick off to your weekend and be safe if you've got inclement conditions where you are.
Old 03-18-2007, 11:37 AM   #10  
Self-Proclaimed WWDiva

Hi folks ! It's Sunday and still chilly, but sunny out. Can't believe that there's 2 days until spring .... not by the looks of it outside!

I was down 4.2 @ weigh in today ... must be due to my liquid diet yesterday. Haha!

Lori - have a safe trip! Can't wait to see you posting here when u return.

Kiery - did u make it into NYC ? I used a vaca day and was planning on going in, but not with the cold, snow and slush. Blec. How did your Irish feast turn out ?

Tanya - how's school coming along ? I am soo far behind ... but I've got no one to blame buy myself.

So long story short - I dropped my cell phone into my glass of wine yesterday.
I'm hoping it will dry out and be ok ? Hope ( fingers crossed ) but I have a feeling it a lost cause ... I feel so helpless w.out my cell ... I don't know too many numbers in my head ... crap!

Have a great day and let's get a new thread started tomorrow!