Old 03-13-2007, 02:00 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 207 / 207 / 160

Height: 5'6

Default MY STOMACH!! BLECH... Fast Forward

Ok, my stomach is feeling very CLEANSED right now... sorry, but I need to be honest here...

Is THIS what Fast Forward is supposed to do? Or am I just having some bad "reaction" to it?????

I am currently doing my second day... TOMORROW I start the purple plan, day 1 and looking forward to that...

HELP???? Is this normal??
LaneBryantChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007, 02:03 PM   #2  
LAWL Salt Police

Nope.. You hit it on the head.. FF's and TO's are there to "clean us out" and the first couple times you do it can be a bit of a, um, "moving" experience.

After a while, they become less "flush out" and more system detox.. Mostly meant to get you back on track..

Your body is going through changes as you start to eat more healthy.. This sort of thing is just par for the course..

However, if you're like me, the plan ends up clogging the plumbing too.. Luckily there are remedies for that! (safe ones, I mean)...
Dan2112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007, 02:10 PM   #3  

Height: 5'2"

Like Dan, FF actually clogged me up. Many people lose a a few pounds while on FF, but I basically lost nothing. However, once I'd been doing the plan for a couple of weeks, everything got back to normal.
mamato2girls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007, 02:28 PM   #4  

Whew... glad I am on the right track then... I was thinking this is crazy!!

LMAO!! thanks for the descript responses!! haaa
Old 03-13-2007, 03:37 PM   #5  
hdsQrl - Megan on LAWL

S/C/G: 200.2/172/140

Height: 5'5"

Nope, you're good. You'll be amazed at how you feel after a couple of weeks on this...just the thought of eating an entire fast food burger will (might?) make you sick. I'm to the point where I'll see something like that pastrami burger at Hardee's and will want just one bite of it for the taste, but wouldn't even dream of trying to eat the whole thing. I think it's very cool that you actually start to crave the good-for-you foods.

Last edited by hdsqrl; 03-13-2007 at 03:48 PM.
hdsqrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007, 03:46 PM   #6  
Let's try this again . .

Really? I've been doing this a long time and I still want Mickey D fries and Taco Bell . . . .
juliemarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007, 03:47 PM   #7  
hdsQrl - Megan on LAWL

S/C/G: 200.2/172/140

Height: 5'5"

Have you eaten a whole extra value meal, though? The few times I've tried, I've felt physically sick afterwards, like the grease was just sloshing around inside of me. I'll admit that it all still SOUNDS good, but I'd be ready for something less greasy after a bite or two.
hdsqrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007, 03:47 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 260/252.6/125

Height: 5'1 1/2"

I'm with JM. But I don't want hamburgers anymore if that counts. I'd rather have chicken nuggets.
bizlawchik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007, 03:50 PM   #9  
Let's try this again . .

Megan-I think I did that once-I was stuffed! Uncomfortably so . . ..But I always hear people say they don't crave junk food, fast food, whatever and I always wonder if it's true or it they are trying to convince themsleves. You know-if you say it enough times you end up believing it? I wish I could get to that mindset . . .
juliemarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007, 04:01 PM   #10  

S/C/G: 260/252.6/125

Height: 5'1 1/2"

I haven't had a value meal since starting. Don't think I could finish it without that yucky feeling. But I have had the occasional snack wrap. And once I even ordered a small fry with it. And it was good. But funny how that fills you now.
bizlawchik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007, 04:11 PM   #11  
LAWL Salt Police

^^ Exactly my experience.. I've found that I really get full on a 6 inch subway sandwich now, with no or just a few chips.. Time was I could eat a 12 inch and a bag of chips like it was a light snack...
Dan2112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 12:09 PM   #12  

Man, this is a rough topic for me... Not only because I am NEW on this plan but, it's just always been so tempting for me to eat McDs... and chinese food, egg roll, etc... I just NEVER felt sick afterwards. DISAPPOINTED in myself, YEH, but not sick.

gee, I wish I WOULD have felt sick... lol... I probably would have seen some diets through if I did...

Old 03-14-2007, 01:54 PM   #13  

Along that same line, I finally broke down and ate a Cadbury Cream Egg last night, and MAN was it good!! However, it literally made me sick to my stomach afterwards. Took all the fun I had eating it away. :-(
mamato2girls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 02:18 PM   #14  
Post-Master

S/C/G: 235/213/150

Height: 5'7"

Yyeah, so i don't get sick to my stomach if i eat junk.......but i can't eat as much of it as i used to. Wwhen i am POP, I do not "crave" junk......but I still "want" it. If I am not around it, I am ok.....but somedays.........if it teases long enough........I cave in. I think Lori's post a while back really summed it up well. I can't remember what it was titled, but it is worth searching for. I will try for a sec, but does anyone remember what it was titled?
Mama Nicole is offline   Reply With Quote