Old 03-14-2007, 08:24 AM   #1  
I can do it !!!!

Height: 5'6"

Default I'm always hungry

Usually I post over in the support place. I've been stuck in a rut since I started this.
I seem to go down 6 pounds then up 6 pounds, down and up.
I get so ticked off when I wake up hungry and go to bed hungry and I'm not losing any more weight. I feel I should have lost 20 pounds by now.
A friend wanted me to take an online prescription of phenteramine and I told her NO WAY.
Other than water, what do you do to stop the hunger pains?

Thanks
2Bthinagain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 08:29 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 165/147/128

Height: 5'3"

We'll help cuz a bunch of us have been there. Bouncing is what I call it.
Go and get yourself a free account at fitday.com and enter everything you eat. Start with yesterday. Keep in touch here and we'll help you work through whatever is going on.
srmb60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 08:32 AM   #3  
3 + years maintaining

S/C/G: 287/120's

Height: 5 foot nuthin'

We need some more info in order to help you. How many calories are you eating? And WHAT kind of calories are they? Protein? Fiber? or processed foods? How OFTEN are you eating? Get back to us, give us a typical days menu and maybe we can help you tweak it a bit to help you out. You shouldn't be hungry. That is no way to live forever and ever. We'll help you figure it out.
rockinrobin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2007, 07:26 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 233.9/143/160

Height: 5'7"

I agree that it is really hard to offer any advice until we get more info...also, are you exercising? You will get much better results if you are also exercising regularly-not just changing your diet. I find that they go hand in hand.

Let us know exactly what it is you are doing-and then hopefully we can help you.
aphil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2007, 02:31 PM   #5  

I'd bet dollars to donuts that you're not consuming enough calories. It sound counter-intuitive, but you need to eat more to lose weight. Get moving (exercise) and eat enough food to fuel your body.

FitDay is a great suggestion. I love it.

Last edited by rachinma; 03-29-2007 at 02:31 PM. Reason: Edited for typo
rachinma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2007, 02:58 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 233.9/143/160

Height: 5'7"

That, honestly, is impossible to say-because she never told us what she is eating, how much she weighs, and how much exercise she is doing.

It isn't always the calories...if you eat too many refined and processed foods, or too many sugars and carbs for your calories-you are going to be hungrier than if you eat more protein and complex carbs like fruit and vegetables-this is eating the same calories. A lot of times it isn't too many or too few calories...but WHAT you are eating for those calories that is causing hunger.
aphil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2007, 05:54 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 165/147/128

Maybe if we bump 2Bthinagain will find this thread again.
srmb60 is offline   Reply With Quote