First name (if you want to tell):Jennifer
Meaning of user name: I want to be beautiful
Geographical location: Illinois, US
Marital Status: single
Hobbies/Interests: music (I play clarinet & compose), reading, writing, taking walks, making collages, hanging out with friends
Height: 5ft 9
Eye/Hair Color: green/ light brown
Starting Date of Weightloss Journey: ummm we'll say middle of Feb.
Starting Weight/Present/Goal Weight: 215 ish/don't know/around 140/130
Plan/Way of Eating: no more binging/purging, sticking to my meal plan, exercising moderately
Favorite exercise: walking & dancing
Favorite movies: Wedding Crashers, A Beatiful Mind, The Pianist, Mr. Holland's Opus
Favorite books: Bible, Lord of the Rings, East of Eden, Great Gatsby, Watership Down
Music: New Orleans Jazz, symphonic, Rock, Alternative, Christian
Favorite People (dead and living): Mom, dad, teachers, youth pastor, friends
People I canít stand: Fake people, pretenders, liars, intentionally cruel/hateful/hurtful people
Places youíve been: France, England, Aruba, Canada
Places you want to visit: Italy, Ireland, Hawaii
Pivotís questions (donít think too long, answer as fast as you can)
01. What is your favorite word? pineapple
02. What is your least favorite word? bonanza
03. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally? music, fresh crisp air, colors, open space
04. What turns you off? pain, oppressive darkness, cruelty and unnecessary suffering
05. What is your favorite curse word? ****
06. What sound or noise do you love? windchimes, doves cooing
07. What sound or noise do you hate? squeaky desks
08. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? surgeon
09. What profession would you not like to do? ha. garbageman.
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? Jennifer.... I've been watching your every step. You are home now, safe at home with me.
Any other tidbits you would like to share: I'm dedicated to my recovery. And I can't really update you on my progress because I'm not allowed to weigh myself.