Old 03-11-2007, 03:59 PM   #1  

Question Abreviation Help, POP, 3c

I'm a newbie over here - and I'm trying to figure out some of your shortcut typings.

What is 3c - three Cups? If so on my Purple & Gold plans - I get 1 cup of lettuce as one V serving... ???

POP - I see it used a lot i get On Plan (OP) but POP? what is the first P stand for?

THANKS!
Unmei79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2007, 04:08 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 223/ticker/140

Height: 5' 7"

If you look right above this post there is a "sticky" that says Newbies read........ it will have some of your answers

POP "perfect on Plan"

Welcome! and good luck
zambejaly5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2007, 06:10 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 260/252.6/125

Height: 5'1 1/2"

Also back in August of last year there were some program changes and 3c lettuce = 1V and 3 ribs of celery = 1V. I don't know why some centers never got or gave out the update. Maybe it's corporate vs. franchise or something.

And Deb got a whole new plan at her COD in Montana that we are all anxiously awaiting in our areas.
bizlawchik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2007, 06:59 PM   #4  

Question Which plans changed?

I have Gold and Purple Menu Plan Kits and both are dated 12/06. Both have same serving size of 1 cup for lettuce = 1 V serving.

Anyone else have updated Gold or Purple that have different servings sizes for their Lettuce? It'd make a big difference for me to have larger veggie servings.... Maybe I won't feel so hungry all the time if i can up my servings sizes...

Thanks ALL!
Old 03-11-2007, 07:23 PM   #5  
Vic

S/C/G: 160/160/130

Height: 5'4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unmei79 View Post
I have Gold and Purple Menu Plan Kits and both are dated 12/06. Both have same serving size of 1 cup for lettuce = 1 V serving.

Anyone else have updated Gold or Purple that have different servings sizes for their Lettuce? It'd make a big difference for me to have larger veggie servings.... Maybe I won't feel so hungry all the time if i can up my servings sizes...

Thanks ALL!
Hi Julie...

I started on Gold this past week and one serving of lettuce is 3 cups so munch away. I know what you mean about wanting more veggies...I was surprised to find that they are limited. Good luck!
Seagal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 03:49 AM   #6  
Deb on LAWL

S/C/G: 256.8/see ticker/150

Height: 5'6"

My new menu book says 3 c. lettuce is one serving. It also says celery is 1 c. raw, 1/2 c. cooked.

Really, what are we talking calorie wise per cup with lettuce. 15 maybe. If you are going to splurge and go over in portions, green veggies is the way to go.
MTdebster921 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 03:11 PM   #7  

Thanks all for the great advice - I'm going to talk to my center about the new menu plans, anyone know what else has changed... I'm looking for new Restaurant guides.

Thanks again!