Thread: healthy Pizza?
View Single Post
Old 03-07-2007, 11:19 PM   #5
just_a_dreamy1

S/C/G: 180/130/130

Height: 5'5

Hi Elizabeth,

Where do you live? Every place has differant choices...I'm in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada...but definately do some research! I accidently stumbled upon a company called New Way Pizza...their pizzas are made with whole wheat crusts and low-fat cheese. I really like their veggie variety because it comes with a TON of vegetables and just enough cheese, instead of smothered.

Another company that I order from is Panago...they have a multigrain crust. I like their vegetarian varieties, but not so much the shrimp...and they also have a soy pepperoni pizza.

A few days ago, my boyfriend and I tried the lobster pizza at Red Lobster. I have no idea what the nutritionals are for it, but it was VERY thin crust (pita syle), and very yummy. I know that they don't deliver, though. However, on the subject of eating at the mall/a resturaunt and thinking of choices for a thin crust, healthy pizza, Extreme Pita does individual pizzas on whole wheat pitas.

Instead of ordering in...have you thought of trying Lean Cuisine individual pizzas?

Explore calorie counts, for sure...and try asking for less cheese, and blotting before you eat to soak up extra fat.