Old 03-07-2007, 03:43 PM   #1  
Kae
. * . * . * . * . * . * .

Default I Made Out with the Grim Reaper...????

Okay I must officially be as insane as my sister is always telling me I am.

Last night I had the weirdest dream ever. I was making out with Death himself. Yea, I have no idea. Didn't even have a face really.. the whole dark cloak thing going on.. just had silver fangs. I wasn't scared.. which is even more nuts!!

What the heck does that mean?? Am I really that desperate for a date?! Haha. I have been trying to think about what would make me have a dream with Death in it.. as I know some people think of those things as a sign and such. Kissing death... What would my unconscious be trying to tell me?

Not much happened last night. I got in a fight with my sister again... I have been eating badly again... back up the weight I lost recently. I guess lots of things have been going on emotion-wise. ANY THOUGHTS?? hahaha.
Kae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007, 04:07 PM   #2  

Duh! Maybe you think that your current poor eating is going to kill you and so subconsiously you're "flirting with death"?

Sisters will always be nuts and if your's isn't, well then it's you honey. Don't let her bad karma become yours. We have enough emotional ammunition to use to beat ourselves back up to the weight we started at.

Smile, take a walk, and LOVE YOURSELF!

Ps... have an apple and leave death alone.
busysinglemom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007, 04:13 PM   #3  
Bringing SexyBack ;)

S/C/G: 346/271/150

Height: 5'5"

I could think of worst dates. LOL.

I'm not sure what that means. Google some dream interpretation sites and see what you find.
SexyRevealed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007, 04:30 PM   #4  
ONEderland, I 0wn you!

S/C/G: 289/195/169

Height: 5'10"

My first thought was also that you know your bad habits, eating, arguing all the time and your general mental health<in regards to distress at home!> are slowly sending you towards death. We all gotta die, but there's really, NO sense in rushing it. I think subconciously, you know the bad habits aren't good for your health, mental, physical or emotional. So, you were kissing or "welcoming" death.

That or it was a big kiss off and you're about to do a complete 180, and start putting YOUR needs first, regardless of what external pressures/stresses and influences you feel.
Angihas2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007, 04:49 PM   #5  
Kae
. * . * . * . * . * . * .

Wink

Interesting... Thanks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by busysinglemom View Post
Duh! Maybe you think that your current poor eating is going to kill you and so subconsiously you're "flirting with death"?
---- I like the way you worded that. Funny how it can help to get a second opinion to gain some insight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angihas2 View Post
That or it was a big kiss off and you're about to do a complete 180, and start putting YOUR needs first, regardless of what external pressures/stresses and influences you feel.
---- I also like that interpretation too.. I guess it could mean anything. I could be kissing death goodbye and moving into a healthier me... that reminds me that after the whole kiss thing he did just kinda disappear....

Hmm... thanks you guys. It gave me something I can think about!
Kae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007, 04:50 PM   #6  
Diane

S/C/G: 294/258.0/180

Height: 5'6"

Ha! Do you think there could be a bigger draw to reading a post than seeing that someone made out with a grim reaper? Got my attention.
I'm thinking that there isn't a deeper meaning to your dream, just pure entertainment value! Thanks for sharing!
I loved SexyRevealed's reply that she could think of worst dates.

Really, though, I think that stress and emotional strife can make your mind do crazy things. Hang in there and keep posting rather than eating badly. Lots of help here!
Slashnl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007, 05:04 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 261.5/176.5/145

Height: 5.5

Making out posts always get me. So do grim reaper posts. This one was just SCREAMING read me!
royalsfan1 is offline   Reply With Quote