Closed Thread

Old 03-05-2007, 07:47 PM   #1  

Default Home of the Loozing Floozies....#15

Hello

Here at McSkinneys, Our mission is to motivate,support and lose those pounds & inches.We must keep those Loozing Floozies loosing!!

Feel free to join our group of wonderful ladies.Come on in.....Give us YOUR motivation,support and ideas.We would love to have you!!!
Old 03-05-2007, 08:03 PM   #2  

Hello

I've been so busy! Working then going to the hospital. MIL surgery went well until her heart started giving her problems.She's been in ICU since surgery on Friday. We are also taking FIL to hopital,back home,doing his meds,cleaning house & cooking.

I'll try to catch up some on all the posts:

Amy,
Congrats on being asked to the prom! That really brought back memories! I had so much fun! Have you picked out a dress yet? Or decided on a color? What time is your curfew?

Janice,
How are you sweetie? Still got all that snow? We really wanted a big one here but never got it It was up to the high 60's today! Guess spring really is just around the corner!

Cheryl,
Are you ok? I'm worried about you because when I was reading the threads catching up, yours didn't sound like you. We're all here for you no matter what!!

Gayle,
Did I tell you how proud I am of you and your new business? YOU GO GIRL!! What name did you decide on? I'm so happy that you are leaving the store. I knew it would be too much! Do you love doing the hair there? I really miss "talking" to you! How's my little Allison?

Shelley,
I'm so sorry to hear about your MIL. Will she go to rehab after she leaves the hospital? I know my MIL will. That was so sad to hear about the teachers Mom. She will be in my prayers. We think we have it rough until we hear about others life. Bless her heart. How's Mike? Are your DD on spring break yet? The colleges here are but the school won't be out until the week of March 18th. When's yours?

Alinnell,
The owner of the shop will be in my prayers. I feel so sorry for her DD. May nothing but good things come to her. Has anyone in the community tried to raise money for her so she won't have to sell her house?

Lynne,
Is the work load still hectic? Don't forget to take some rest time for LYNNE!!

Does anyone know when Dee gets back? I thought she was going to try to post on her trip (?) I really miss her!

Has anyone heard from Doni,Ramona or Vicki? I miss them all so much.

Hello to anyone I missed. My mind is so tired!!

Also....Congrats to all the losers!! May you keep on loosing!!
Old 03-05-2007, 11:40 PM   #3  
Losing it!

Dee said she was going to post, but I bet she found her a toy boy to play with! LOL!

Sherry: It is Gayle's Sterling Shears since it is in the Alterra Sterling house facility. I love doing hair, plus I am enjoying my clientele. I sent out last months billing and everyone paid within a few weeks. That was the deciding factor in giving my notice to the liquor store. I have this last week there at the store, then I am done, finished!! LOL! Little Allison is hardly little anymore, she turned 8 in December and is growing like a weed.
Old 03-06-2007, 05:52 AM   #4  

Sherry-I like your intro...

Such sadness on the board. Prayers to all. It was indeed very sad at school yesterday. None of the kids were told because of FCAT. The principal doesn't want it to affect their test scores.

MIL will probably go to rehab for a week. She looked even worse than she normally does She has been very sick from the meds and hasn't been able to eat. They were finally able to get her out of the bed into a chair while I was there. She ate some soup. Even in her foggy limpness she can say just the wrong thing. I am still thanking G-d my SIL is here!!

Ladies-Please remember. When you are walking in a parking lot, always put your purse on the arm nearest the parked cars. That way a snatcher can't drive by and pull it.
Old 03-06-2007, 01:59 PM   #5  
Losing it...again!

Height: 5' 5"

Sorry to be MIA for so long, but life gets in the way sometimes...I'll try to catch up with everyone soon!

For now here is a bit of good news from my side of the world...
I just talked to may daughter-in-law and Travis got his new orders yesterday. He is going to be reporting May 14 to do PMO at the airstation at Camp Pendleton! In essence that is base police and means no deployments this term!

He leaves Iraq between the 6th and 8th of April...just 33 more days!
Old 03-06-2007, 07:36 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 211/180/140

Suzy, so thrilled to hear about Travis!

Things here are still very crazy! Rob is sick, sore throat and a cold, but for a mailman, he is miserable with this cold and wind we are having!
I will try to catch up with everyone soon!
Old 03-07-2007, 06:01 AM   #7  

Suzy-I am so happy for you!!!!
Old 03-07-2007, 06:08 AM   #8  
Janice

SUZY - Great news about Travis! We know hard it is to have him in Iraq.
The snow never stops up here. Day before yesterday there was a 75 vehicle pile up. Two busses and two transport trucks in the mess.
It is supposed to go above freezing by the weekend.
I would love to be on a beach onywhere.
Brian and Amanda spend a lot of time ice fishing these days. Huts have to be off the lake by the 15th. I will be so glad when they are off. I worry so much when they are out there. The wind opens up oressure cracks and you never know when that will happen.

Old 03-07-2007, 08:05 AM   #9  

Suzy...That's great news about Travis!!

I miss my Son Chris so much.He's been on a SUB for 2 months now and I miss talking to him. It's so hard.

On another sad note: Besides my MIL in the hospital & FIL with lung cancer, My Dad had an arteragram (sp) yesterday and had a heart attack in the middle of it! He's had surgery and seems to be doing well. Tonight Wayne & I will visit two hospitals then go to his Dad's house and check on him.....
Old 03-07-2007, 08:51 AM   #10  
Losing it!

Deb, I can just imagine how poor Rob feels. Ill and still needing to get mail delivered. We don't thank our mail carriers enough for the weather conditions etc. that they face to make sure we are provided with the service.

Suzy, I bet you are one happy mama right now! Prayers continue for Travis to stay safe while away.

Sherry, when it rains, it pours. I have been through taking care of ailing parents all at the same time and it is draining to say the least. Prayers sent for the families. What stage of lung cancer is your FIL in? With your MIL's condition too....is it likely they will need to go to a facility to help care for them? You have some very tough decisions ahead of you and I will be thinking of you and Wayne.

Janice, I hope it warms up soon! Thanks for the lesson on ice fishing! I never considered the wind would play a factor in safety. I would love a beach somewhere too!

Only 2 more days at the store!!!! YIPPPEEEEE-YI-YOOOOOO!!!!!! :-)
Old 03-07-2007, 01:48 PM   #11  
Cause I'm worth it!!!!

S/C/G: 202/See Ticker/130

Height: 5"6

Hey where is travis stationed again? we had coollected a bunch of hot choclate and I wrote an article about it for the school paper. I decided on a red dress, its long and silky I am getting some rhienstone or diamond like sandals to go with it. Gah im so sick right now , I lost my voice and have been coughing non stop for 3 days , in 3 days Ive prob slep 6 hours. I cant sleep cause I have migraines and coughs , on top of that , my grandfather passed away last night so no I have to leave for chicago for 2 weeks which I am happy about but at the same time im not. I wish i was going for a visit and not for a funeral. oh well he had so much bone cancer that it ate all his bones and made him delirious. Im glad hes in a better place now. I gtg just wanted to check in and show everyone that I was still alive and well. whoot whoot gayle!!!
Old 03-07-2007, 04:37 PM   #12  
Janice

Sympathy and prayers sent to you Amy.
Old 03-07-2007, 04:49 PM   #13  
Losing it!

Amy, so sorry to hear about your grandfather. Too bad your mom couldn't make it to see him before he passed, but I'm sure he understood. Give your mom an extra big hug, she probably needs it right now. Prayers sent to your family. The dress sounds gorgeous!
Old 03-07-2007, 05:29 PM   #14  

S/C/G: 211/180/140

so sorry to hear Amy, but you are right, he is in a better place. Give your Mom a special hug from me!
Old 03-08-2007, 05:45 AM   #15  

Vogue-My sympathies and prayers to you and yours.

Sherry-Prayers to your dad. Life is so precious. I hope he recovers well. Prayers to MIL and FIL also. You and Wayne have certainly had your share of sadness.
Closed Thread