View Single Post
Old 03-04-2007, 11:00 PM   #5
lynn21

S/C/G: 185/180/140

Height: 5'9"

Hey ladies- As I posted last time, I just recently started on the dostinext again. I'm going away for two weeks- but still hope to eat as healthy as possible and exercise. Once I get back I will be very serious about it though. I'll keep you posted on how it goes. Also, my prolactin level was 100 when last checked about 2 weeks ago. Now that i'm back on the medicine hopefully it will start dropping. I don't know what I'll be able to do on vacation, but once I get back I'll be happy if I can lose the "normal" 1-2lb/wk. We'll see! I don't know how much of what I have read affects me as well. For example, I have read on many boards how people have gained weight with this condition. Then I get myself upset and think that my weight gain is because of that and that I won't be able to lose it. However, then I realize that I have gotten into bad habits and that my weight has steadily increased over the last few years. I'm going to put in the serious effort of eating healthy and exercising and see what happens! I'll keep you posted. Best of luck to you as well
lynn21 is offline   Reply With Quote