Old 02-26-2007, 10:15 AM   #1  
Raised by a cup of coffee

S/C/G: 220.4/162

Height: 5'8"

Default Week of February 26 2007

*deleted*

Last edited by modkittn; 04-11-2007 at 09:11 AM.
modkittn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007, 03:53 PM   #2  
Running Babe

I have been pretty bad lately with my food, though the exercise has been good! I am sooo looking forward to spring!

Anyway Genny has a nasty cold today I am taking her to the doctor's later.

I hope all is well... I need to make a mini-goal for myself... At least my food has been good yesterday and today!

Ali
Sweater Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2007, 11:23 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 200.6/174.4/150

Height: 5'6

Default Hi ladies!

I am doing better today, that's about all I can say. I was up last week, and I am struggling to resist sweets cravings. I have already used up my extra points for the week and I don't have WW till Sunday, ugh . I am doing OK w/ exercise, not great but I am doing it. I had a "Pampered Chef" party on Saturday and I didn't pig out too much, but there were so many leftovers on Sunday and I wasn't great at resisting them.

I need advice. I was wondering, what do all of you do to resist cravings. When you aren't hungary and tempted to eat something, do you say something to yourself, or picture something in your head? How do you resist? I used to just resist cravings no matter what, but lately I am having a tough time w/ it.
tanya1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2007, 02:36 PM   #4  

Thanks Lori, I will try that. Your so inspirational, just reading about how great you are doing and how positive you are is helping me to get motivated. Thanks. I am also mixing up my work out routine a bit, I think you are right, variety is a big help. The organics and nuts help a lot too, I am going to start doing at least some of my shopping at wfm too.
Old 02-27-2007, 07:17 PM   #5  
KO
In Pursuit of Divatude!

LORI OMG! That's fantastic!!! you got the whoosh fairy.
Tanya I agree with Laura Water or maybe something less dangerous More satisfying (maybe keep some nuts around in pre measured servings
I've been bad with food too lately yesterday I ate all day EUGH
Ali is Genny OK?
I have a wedding to go to in 3 months and I know this sounds wierd Considering but I want to kick my losing into higher gear (I'm becoming plateau queen) hopefully we're getting the new treadmill this week and I have to get on the arm bike
I'm starting a new afterwork work project for good $$ but I just need more time!
I'm resolving to make time for ME!
bbl
Kier
KO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007, 09:23 AM   #6  
Running Babe

Hi everyone,

The last few days have been great food-wise. Poor Genny is still not feeling well and just wants to rest today poor baby... Her doc says it's just a cold, but if it keeps up I'll go back to the doctor.

Tanya: I love being a hostess, but the leftovers are always my nemisis! Luckily day to day I try not to have much junk food around!

Lori and Kierie: I also have a wedding to go to. It's in 4 months and I'd love to be at least 20lbs lighter by then... Maybe we should make our next challenge "Operation Summer Weddings".

Cheers!

Ali
Sweater Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007, 01:37 PM   #7  
KO
In Pursuit of Divatude!

Sounds good to me!
KO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007, 02:37 PM   #8  

Default Weddings all around!!!

Yeah!!

Let's all get together and do this "wedding goal" thing together??? I am also going to a Wedding, not till October but it's creeping up on me. What is it about weddings anyways? I mean no offense ladies, but no one is going to be looking at us, it's the bride they care about. But I still want to look SMOKIN . Let's all put up a mini-goal wedding tracker and help eachother get there 1 day at a time. My cousins are all thin and tan and I want to turn heads. The last 4 weddings I went to I was either the bride, pregnant or in an awful bridemaids dress that was a size 18. I want to be in an 8 for this wedding and I am in a 12 now so....

So far today I have been great, thanks to some much needed support and motivation form you all, especially Lori. I am down this week so far and I have till Saturday before I have to WI so...
Old 03-01-2007, 07:39 AM   #9  

Ugh I have been good for the past week and working out a ton, and I am not loosing. I am not gaining either but... Maybe TOM is coming? I am very late
Old 03-01-2007, 12:00 PM   #10  

Default Operation Weddings anyone??

Yeah!!

Let's all get together and do this "wedding goal" thing together??? I am also going to a Wedding, not till October but it's creeping up on me. What is it about weddings anyways? I mean no offense ladies, but no one is going to be looking at us, it's the bride they care about. But I still want to look SMOKIN . Let's all put up a mini-goal wedding tracker and help eachother get there 1 day at a time. My cousins are all thin and tan and I want to turn heads. The last 4 weddings I went to I was either the bride, pregnant or in an awful bridemaids dress that was a size 18. I want to be in an 8 for this wedding and I am in a 12 now so....

So far today I have been great, thanks to some much needed support and motivation form you all, especially Lori. I am down this week so far and I have till Saturday before I have to WI so...
Old 03-01-2007, 06:16 PM   #11  
Eve's Mom

Default Hi all!

I have been MIA - literally. Eve was sick with a week of severe diarrhea while DH Was gone on a week-long feild trip. Then he returned and he got sick...but was way more severe - ends up he had salmonella. He was never so sick in his life! It was a mess at my house. Lucky, I didn't get sick, but I am totally run down and exhausted adn the past few days I have had a sore throat.

Well, I am 30 weeks today. The OB is not confident that I'll go past 34 weeks (was 35 with Eve) but hopefully I do. I have only 2 more weeks of work after this and a TON of work...and I have no replacement yet. GAH!!

I have not had a chance to catch up on everyone's on-goings, but I'll drop in tomorrow and have a good read! I see there is a Wedding Challenge - is someone getting hitched???

TTFN
Belle2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2007, 06:08 PM   #12  

Hello again,

Lori oops, no I didn't mean to post that twice, not sure how that happened

Belle So good to hear that you are doing well. Sorry that your dd and dh were sick, though. That's the worst, are they feeling better? I hope so. So when is your due date exactly? Do you know what you are having? -Tanya
Old 03-03-2007, 06:09 PM   #13  

Oh btw, I weighed in today and I was up.4lbs but not too upset. I am doing much better than I was last week and I am feeling in control.
Old 03-04-2007, 05:39 PM   #14  

S/C/G: 251/240/145

Height: 5'4"

Question

Hi everyone I have a question. I have lost my weigh in book! I am payed up for 4 weeks and I was wondering if anyone knows if they keep track of my weight and the weeks that I payed for in another book. I notice that they write in some kind of book, but I never payed attention to what they were writing, I'm usually running my mouth! lol. I'm so upset about losing it though. I hope someone can tell me something good about it. Or else I have to wait until my WI on Wednesday and that seems so far away!
I hope you all had a great weekend.
Tlovrfam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2007, 08:49 PM   #15  

Hi everyone-just jumping back in! I see some familiar faces. Am still in the weight loss struggle and as always could use some support. looks like youa re all doing wonderfully and I'd like to catch some of that energy! I have joined the Biggest Lose club and was doing well until I went on a cruise two weeks ago. how is it that it takes 3-4 weeks to lose 4 pounds and three-4 days to put them back on? i am finally back down to where I was before the cruise....nice to see you all!
Lori B
LoriD is offline   Reply With Quote