Mini-Goals Even if you're not at goal yet, this is the place to share your successes and achievements along the way! Success can be measured in many ways besides the scales. Tell us about your triumphs, including Non Scale Victories

Old 03-02-2007, 06:53 PM   #1  

Default I can fit into my old jeans!

Guess what! Yesterday night I decided to get my fat butt up and do a bit of wardrobe spring cleaning. There I was clearing out old clothes that couldn't possibly be worn out again cause they were so faded when I saw some jeans chucked at the back of my wardrobe. I remember chucking them away a few months back right after realizing I have gained so much weight that I could hardly even pull them up my thighs.

So! I tried them on again last night. And! (insert drum roll here ) I FIT! Legs area, no problem. Butt area, no problem. They were even a little loose around the thigh area! Wheeeee!

shockingp
shockingpurple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007, 07:00 PM   #2  
Melissa

Height: 5'9''

YAY! Go you! You must feel great, congrats!
Bikini Ready is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007, 08:24 PM   #3  
Sleek and Fit. Finally.

S/C/G: 159/139.4/135

Height: 5'5"

YAY! Good for you.
Cats tongue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007, 09:23 PM   #4  
Stinger

S/C/G: 0/0/0

Height: 5'5

What a great feeling!!!!
Stinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2007, 01:06 PM   #5  
Sippin' the Kool-Aid

S/C/G: 235/201/175

Height: 5'7"

Woohoo! That's exciting! Good for you!

Cheryl
jamsk8r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2007, 05:52 PM   #6  
On my way to 160!

S/C/G: 275/191/160

Height: 5 feet 4 1/2 inches

OOOOOOOOOOOOO! ShockingPurple!''

How exciting!

Clothes victories are SOOOOOO sweet! I'm very happy that you had such a great one!

Every so often I go into MY closet and do the same thing! Isn't it absolutely amazing when you put on clothes that you once wore that FIT, and you put them on and they look like they belong to someone else a LOT bigger than you? I had this one favorite blue blazer that I wore FOR YEARS. It was part of my "professional" wardrobe that I put on when I wanted to look official and formal and very tailored and business-like. I put it on several weeks ago, and it felt like I was wearing some BIG MAN'S jacket. I kept taking it off and holding it up and going to the mirror and trying it on again. Finally I went downstairs and showed my family. I got A LOT of pleasure putting it on ONE LAST TIME before I stuffed it into the bag I was filling to take to The Salvation Army.

Clothes victories are undeniable evidence that we ARE doing this! We ARE losing this weight! Yea! For all of us!

Cheryl
Cheryl14 is offline   Reply With Quote