Old 02-27-2007, 09:32 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 233/see ticker/133

Height: 5'3''

Default I lost 2.5 lbs in one morning!

WOW! I decided this morning to start weighing in the BUFF!! I had now idea my clothes would weigh that much! I am only telling you all this, becuase I am changing my tracker. I am taking 2.5lbs off my start weight so that the lbs lost are the same. I am sick of trying to figure out if it is just how much clothes I have on or if I didn't lose anything that day! Jelly
jellybelly06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2007, 10:56 AM   #2  

Height: 5' 7''

I only figured that out about 30lbs in too I'd hit a plateau and I took the 4lbs that my clothes weighed as a much needed boost without changing my ticker start weight

You're far too honest!
finn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2007, 10:11 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 285.4/285.4/150

Height: 5'6"

I got tired of trying to figure out what the clothes weigh also so awhile back I started weighing in every Monday with the exact same outfit (My scale clothes as I call them)
Val424 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2007, 11:37 PM   #4  
Let's do this!

S/C/G: 300/235/190

Height: 5'7

awww lol. I weigh myself with something light weight on... like a sleep or undies and an undershirt. Usually, it's just whatever I went to bed in cause I wake up, hit the wash room, andthen the scale.
TempleBody is offline   Reply With Quote