View Single Post
Old 02-25-2007, 05:36 PM   #7
JaimePhan
Groovin 4 a small planet

S/C/G: 2002: 205/129 Now: 155/144/125

Height: 5'4

Whew! I am taking a break. Actually, I may not be making the quiche cups tonight; I have no fridge room! I have 2 left from this weeks batch so I am good on breakfast tomorrow. What I DID make today was:

big salad
grilled chicken
tuna salad
chopped extra veggies for hummus dipping
chili (southwest white chicken chili) - I froze half of it

So, I have everything I need; tomorrow night I will make my quiche cups for the week. It works out better that way anyway because I find that spending time in the kitchen preparing healthy meals really keeps me from snacking on crap when I am bored. Interesting, huh? So, tomorrow night when there is more room in the fridge (I love filling my work fridge with good, healthy food for the week-my fridge looks bigger, and I don't have to worry about lunches, snacks, and b-fasts every day ) I will make my veggies quiche cups, I will chop and steam broccoli (honestly, broccoli goes bad so quickly!), and I will have nothing left to do food wise all week except replenish the salad bowl. LOVE IT!!!!

How are all of you ladies doing? I am enjoying a glass of Chianti, I am back in my PJs, and I am Oscar ready.

WOL: On the Beach
SW on 1/27/07: 155 lbs
First mini goal: break 140 pounds