South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 02-24-2007, 08:12 PM   #1  
Stinger

S/C/G: 0/0/0

Height: 5'5

Default Measurement are in

When I went to the gym today I got measured. I lost an inch around my chest, an inch or two on my tummy (top and lower), an inch on my hips. The funny thing was it seems that I have lost 4 inches on my thigh. That's so weird. I am wondering if she wrote down the wrong number the first time. I first got measured at the end of December. I cannot imagine losing that much on one thigh.
Old 02-24-2007, 09:33 PM   #2  

S/C/G: Slow but steady

Height: 5' 11"

I lose inches in weird places too sometimes. Not that mine is 4 inches, but one time i lost an inch in my arm, and didnt lose any on my waist. The weird part was that i dont even have big arms. I have small arms, small legs, big gut...so why in the heck does my arms and legs lose first? ha ha.
Old 02-24-2007, 10:31 PM   #3  
Working for the Cruise!

Weird or not, congratulations to you!
Old 02-25-2007, 02:05 PM   #4  
Stinger

S/C/G: 0/0/0

Height: 5'5

Stacy

I know what you mean about losing it in the wrong places. Of all things my legs are thin compared to the rest of me. I was hoping the gut and chest would go before the legs. Oh well guess I can hide my belly better than hiding my legs.
Closed Thread