South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 02-19-2007, 07:03 AM   #1  

Default Monday Chit Chat

Morning girls....

I fell off the SBD wagon so horribly yesterday that I feel miserable! I may have to join Cottage for a little Phase 1 time. UGH!!!!!!!!!!

Have a super Monday all!
Old 02-19-2007, 07:23 AM   #2  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Quickie this morning. Lucy is very annoyed at me - she sits and barks at me every so often because I did not feed her. She goes to the vet at 8:30 for her no-more-puppies operation and can't eat or drink. Poor Girlie!

I pampered myself with tea, Vitamin C and rest yesterday and am now persuaded I won't die from this cold. Lots of coughing in the night but I'll get some meds for that today. I have to get rid of this fast because of the wedding on the third.

Today I am going to set up a storage unit in my closet and do some wardrobe paring. If I haven't worn it for a year, off it goes to Goodwill! I must hold the world's record for t-shirts with bleach stains. I may save them for gardening.

What's on your Monday plan?
Old 02-19-2007, 07:47 AM   #3  

mornin' all!

Kiko hang in there

Ruth I hope everything goes well @ the v-e-t today. My cats can always sense when they have to go and it is never a pleasant time. I am glad you are feeling better.

me I'm off today...yippee! Not that I hate my job, I actually love it, but now I have one more day I can clean up (which I do hate ). This morning, though, I am heading out to the Museum of Science and Industry to see Body Worlds II. On Saturday I went to a birthday party for my friend's niece and ate pizza...and cake. But I don't think it ruined anything. I'm haven't started craving sweets again, so I'm moving on. The scale hasn't budged in a week...so I am going to start focusing on getting in some exercise. I am paying for Curves, so I might as well go

Well, I have to get moving the museum opens @ 9.

Have a great day everyone and I'll check back in later today.

Last edited by annarenee; 02-19-2007 at 08:57 AM.
Old 02-19-2007, 08:20 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 186/147/135

Height: 5'1"

Anna, that's exactly what I said to myself this morning about Curves, "I'm paying for it so I may as well go", but I sure didn't feel like it! Oh well, it's done now and I'm back home enjoying my coffee and scrambled eggs with zucchini. Kiko, are you going to do Phase 1 for a while? I'm going to try to do it at least for a few days. My eating was disasterous this weekend, and I feel fat and sloppy. Would you believe I ate a whole pint of ice cream in one sitting?!!! I really need to get back on track, fast! Ruth, I'm glad you're starting to feel a bit better. Try to have a restful day, and I hope Lucy's operation goes well. Psst....those old Tees make great rags to keep on hand!
I'm waiting for Cindy to call and let me know what's going on today. I'm keeping Amber today, too, so I'll have 3 little girls running around. We still have plenty of snow, so they'll probably want to go out and play in that. It's going to be cold, but at least the sun is shining!
Old 02-19-2007, 10:18 AM   #5  
Ready to Change

S/C/G: 170/160/125

Height: 5 ft

Hey ya chicks, it is snowing like crazy here today and I can't believe that they did not cancel school the roads are terrible. Just like my eating, need to get a list made and get to the grocery store and it is ph 1 for me tomorrow, I will be joing kiko and cottage and the rest. I have to go to work at the store tonight and I am not looking forward to driving the roads. GRRRR Well nothing else is new in my world. Sorry it is a short one again today, but I promised I would be back everyday, it is the only way I stay on track. But I have to dash and so shovel out the driveway again and get lunch for the wee ones. Have a great one.
Love yas LC
Old 02-19-2007, 10:19 AM   #6  
I'll Sleep When I'm Dead!

S/C/G: 230/223/140

Height: 5'4.75"

Hi All!

I thought I would join you all today! I am 2 days away from Phase 2! WOO HOO!

So far I havent had a cheat, and am finding Phase one pretty easy to do. Could it be that because Atkins is so strict that having a few extra carbs for Yogurt or Milk isnt a bad thing for me?

So I started day 13 today, having my bit of Coffee! Kids are off school so we will be just hanging around! I am having lunch with my girlfriend today! Probably salads though.. that is what we tend to do! THen I plan to hit the gym later today!

Have a great day everyone!
Old 02-19-2007, 11:39 AM   #7  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Booo !!! Just popin in to say hello
Old 02-19-2007, 03:16 PM   #8  
doinTHEbestIcan

Height: 5'4"

Good Afternoon Ladies!!!

I've been falling off the wagon lately not really with bad foods just eating to many good foods. I hope all you ladies have a wonderful President's Day!!!

Back on the grind first thing in the morning!!!!

No more playing!!!
Old 02-19-2007, 05:05 PM   #9  

I'm going to take a minute and pop in before I get back to work. My last post was around 1AM Saturday morning. I didn't get done working that morning until 3:30AM so it was about 4 before I fell asleep. My pager started going off 20 minutes later and I had to get up for the day at 5AM for a full day of scouting activities. I was exhausted! I got paged during the day and referred them to the person in my team who was primary but he never responded so when I got home around 6 PM, I had to spend almost 2 hours cleaning up the mess and getting the production servers going again. I am finally almost caught up with my sleep, I think. My team lead is out this week and work is really busy. Several big things got dropped in my lap today plus I've got a server giving errors that mean I need to do an emergency downtime tonight to recycle it. Hopefully it won't take too long. I did get a bonus this month from my manager who said she appreciates the extra hours I put in so that was nice at least.

Looks like next weekend's upgrade is going to happen. The downtime portion is from Sat 5AM to midnight so I'm not sure how much I will get to do away from home. The scouts are doing a tree plant that I had hoped to attend. Oh, their Welcome Home a Hero got cancelled. Some problem with the flight from Atlanta. Maybe when they reschedule I can make it.

Brian and I went up to church last night for something called Luke Live! which was really cool. This priest covered several chapters of Luke using discussion and acting it out in a dramatic fashion. He used a lot of songs too. Both with him singing and us singing along. I love songs! It is easy to tell that this priest used to be in the theatre. He's doing more tonight and tomorrow night but we have conflicts. I would have like to see the rest. Brian was one of the few kids there but he really enjoyed it (especially the music). I think he understood a lot more too because of the way it was presented.

Back to work now.
Old 02-19-2007, 05:27 PM   #10  
We'll all get there!!!!

S/C/G: 225/tic/130

Height: 5'4"

Hey everyone! Hope ya'll are doing great! I'm on day 4 of P1 and so far no complaints. 4lb loss so far Just wanted to check in. It's been below 30 degrees for 27 straight days and tomorrow its gonna be 45! A heat spell! lol. Have a good rest of the day everybody
~Cate
Old 02-19-2007, 06:58 PM   #11  
Live, Laugh, Love

Height: 5'3"

Hi girls. I know, I know. Don't even say anything. I know. But I'm back.

Gained a couple of pounds but back on the wagon as of today!!! NO MORE EXCUSES!!! I have a fridge full of healthy food and dangit, I'm going to eat it!

Just a quick pop-in.... have chilidog tater tot casserole (sorry girls, I can still have tater tots) in the oven and need to make salad for us. Hope you all have a great night!
Old 02-19-2007, 11:07 PM   #12  

Good to see you, Weezle. Looks like lots of us have been eating off plan lately.

I had a wonderful Turkey Enchilada dinner tonight with the last of the leftover turkey from the freezer. Totally OP too although probably a little high calorie with the reduced fat cheese, low fat ricotta and plain nonfat yogurt. I used whole wheat tortillas and only ate two after having a big salad.
Closed Thread