Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 02-15-2007, 01:34 PM   #1  
Can't wait 2 be a goddess

S/C/G: 236/see ticker/165

Height: 5'8

Default Anyone Else Have A Bad Valentines???

I know mine sucked .................SIGH
707Goddess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2007, 01:40 PM   #2  
hara hachi bu

I didn't have a valentine - in fact, my love life is pathetic right now - but I had a great time with a mixed group of friends, having drinks, dinner and laughs.

I'm sorry yours sucked!
phantastica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2007, 01:41 PM   #3  
Fat-be-gone

Well, my bf and I kept getting into these mini arguments.

But I wouldn't say it sucked.

I've decided to not celebrate V-Day anymore....it's way overrated
Rosario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2007, 01:41 PM   #4  

thats good you made the best of the night, i would have rather been with friends laughing
It was an all around BAD DAY so i guess i could have changed it if i wanted ?
Rosario~ditto with the argument thats when i lost my cool
you see me and DH have TOTALLY different views on weight loss and we ended up fighting over it
THEN~ he said something that hurt me and i rolled over and played dead LOL
Old 02-15-2007, 01:43 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 150/148/120

Height: 5'2"

Mine sucked....bf and i didn't have a good day. Maybe I take v-day too seriously? He could have at least gotten me something...our views on v-day are totally different.
LaBonita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2007, 01:45 PM   #6  

Well first off im sorry we had a bad one
second YES it is overrated
Old 02-15-2007, 01:46 PM   #7  
prepare for the BEST time

This was the first V. Day I got to enjoy in 4 years....but we didn't see eachother until 10PM (he got stuck at work, I took a long nap waiting)...so my mental outlook was OK, but we'll have to celebrate V. Day again this weekend.
marbleflys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2007, 01:47 PM   #8  
Fat-be-gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by 707Goddess View Post
THEN~ he said something that hurt me and i rolled over and played dead LOL
LOL sorry but that sounds funny.....but you're better than me

When my bf says something that hurts my feelings, I fire back at him with something equally hurtful....I know, I know, I've got lots of growing up to do!!
Rosario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2007, 01:47 PM   #9  

S/C/G: 187/185/172

Height: 5'4"

Mine sucked because I could not be with my bf this year. It is long distance, and he is in the middle of dealing with some serious family problems right now, and that kept us apart.

To all.
CurvyCutie31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2007, 02:13 PM   #10  

S/C/G: 273/260.1/163

Height: 5'7"

I hate valentines day, there is WAY too much pressure to be perfect and have the perfect day. Why should this one day be perfect when none of my others are?? I told the bf NOT to do anything, we've pretty much never done anything in the 7 years we've dated. This year he suprised me with flowers (cheap because I hate it when he spends lots of something htats going to die), and a huge bag of cut up broccoli, oh and he did the dishes. He also had the day off. The main reason he did all of that is because we got in a HUGE fight earlier in the week and I was really hurt by it..

Honestly I think it's better not to have expectations of the day, and if you do to talk about it with your significant other and come up with something you both agree on.

And there always is the weekend!

-Aimee
SwimGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2007, 02:19 PM   #11  

Swim girl ~ SOOOO TRUE i guess i pumped it up way to much
oh and by the way our fight last night was about the forums we are on HE is on a bobybuilding forum and im here so of course you can see the difference in dieting that we cant see eye too eye on
I was kinnda mean telling him that those chicks on his forum all look like men do to the fact they do steriods (sp?) and have no boobs I guess thats why he fired back with what he said
JERK LOL
Old 02-15-2007, 02:20 PM   #12  

S/C/G: 243.5/243.5/140

Height: 5'5"

I'm perpetually single...Yesterday I got stuck in the Nor'Easter.... I left work at 330 so I could get home ok cause of the weather and it was torrential down pouring and icing and I had no umbrella.... The streets were flooded so by the time I got from my office to the train station my jeans were soaked to mid-thigh, I got splashed by cars driving really fast through the flooded slush-water... I got to my second round of trains to get out of the city and all my trains were delayed so I had to sit at the station for an hour and wait....while soaked.... only to get home where the weather had been all snow and had to push a car out of the snowbank. Overall my commute took nearly 4 hours.... I couldn't get to the gym cause the roads were to bad.

The only valentines I got was a card from my parents reminding me how much money I owe them and chocolate which I'm trying not to eat.... and a 'happy valentines ' instant message from my 'friend with benefits' who told me all about the dinner he was having out with someone else. And to add the icing on the cake it was day one of TOM.
I went home alone, hung out with my cat & had a glass of wine!
(don't get me wrong....I'm not complaining...more having a good chuckle about how bad my luck can really be somedays....Valentines day is so overrated!)
NESunshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2007, 02:29 PM   #13  

NEsun~ wow i thought i had a bad day you take the award for it im sorry it went so bad
Old 02-15-2007, 02:30 PM   #14  

S/C/G: 202/144/Lean/Fit

Height: 5'2

Let's see my V-day started with me shoveling my vehicle out to go to work. The dreaded EX stopped by with a big Valentine bag for DD (if he didn't we both would have killed him), sent text messages to my friends wishing XOXOXOXO to all, worked late, took DD to gymnastics, downloaded cheer music at home, ate two valentine cookies that DD couldn't take to school because it was a snow day, went to bed. Basically a typical day I guess.

Maybe my love life will become more than me loving to watch Love Jones over and over and over.....

Tiki
tikanique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2007, 02:40 PM   #15  

S/C/G: 240/207/135

Height: 5'6

I can't stand Valentine's Day and other "holidays" that make people feel pressured to buy a card or candy or something. It's sad how a lot (maybe all) holidays have lost their true meaning and become more materialistic.
athenac is offline   Reply With Quote