Closed Thread

Old 02-27-2001, 09:11 PM   #1  

I hope everyone is doing well today. There isn't too much to report here. I have been exercising daily & I am back to paying more attention to what I eat. I really get tired of worrying about weight. But I do think if I could ever get to goal I could keep myself there now. I have learned a lot in this very slow long weight loss endeavor. It's just getting there that seems so hard, if you know what I mean.
Enough rambling.....Have a good day!
Old 02-27-2001, 09:51 PM   #2  
you can call me flower

S/C/G: 205/165/149

Height: 5-5

Hi Dolphin...you are doing much better than me. I have learned how to maintain. I am stuck at 178 for 5 weeks!!! I will get back to walking and biking this weekend. Chris's dad will be staying w/ us for a month, so I will get back to cooking nightly. And I know I will be walking just to get away from everyone!!!! I will spend the weekend cleaning. I have 2 five hour shifts left and then I clean and organize big time!!! I am gonna try and check out a tops meeting. My face feels better but my nose is still running. audri/flower
Old 02-28-2001, 12:08 AM   #3  

I am going to try to keep this short to see if it posts.

I really shouldn't even be here. I ran out of time a few days ago. I went to the mall on Sunday to try to gather points and post here and it wouldn't let me. I thought it was the rain. I went back yesterday and it still wouldn't let me.

This am I tried Juno and no luck so just for a lark (it was 5:30 IN THE MORNING) and I couldn't go back to bed, I tried Bluelight. It said I had 30 minutes left....Go figure. I have been using that 30 minutes all day. Whatever. I won't look a gift horse in the mouth!

Still exercising but I have eaten sugar like crazy for the last few days.

TTYL,
Karen
Old 02-28-2001, 09:37 AM   #4  
you can call me flower

The Bellagio and the furniture store (Bassett) called me for interviews while I was at work. I will call them at 9. Then I will tell ya when the interviews are for. audri
Old 03-01-2001, 04:41 AM   #5  

Well, the excitement around here was 6.8 earthquake at 10:55 AM. It was very long & strong. We are all ok though so I am happy. Everyone in the area is a little shaken up. The epicenter was 11 miles from town.

Flower, How did the interviews go?

Things are going well in the weight loss & exercise effort here so that is good. I hope you all have happy things to report too.
Old 03-01-2001, 07:25 AM   #6  

Dolphin...So Glad to hear everything is fine!

I didn't feel the quake because I was driving in the car with my mother-inlaw...we were about 3 minutes from my house when the quake hit.....I opened the door and the phone was ringing....I ran to catch the call....It was my husband....He called to see if everything was okay and I was shocked to hear we just had a earthquake....he was on the 5th floor of some large building in Portland and was very shaken/upset.

The weather here has been 'Very Nice' and I have been doing some serious Walk-abouts!

thecookiemommster
"Walking On Sunshine!"
Old 03-01-2001, 07:40 AM   #7  

Cookie,do you live in Portland? I'm glad you
are ok too.
Old 03-01-2001, 10:48 AM   #8  
you can call me flower

Cokie & Dolphin-so very glad you were only shaken and not bruised!!!

I have the visual assistant interview tomorrow at 12 and the designer interview Friday at 2. I will log on afterwards and tell ya how they went. I am not sure what to wish for, so we will see how the interviews go....

I finally got my blue light service back. I couldn't log on for forever. Good thing too cause netzero is now messing up!!!! Go figure!! Well, since Griffin is sleeping, I should take advantage too. audri
Old 03-02-2001, 09:34 PM   #9  
you can call me flower

hello. I had interview #1 and I have #2 at 2 today. I had to reaarange living room for a new fish tank last night. Didn't even get to the boys room. Gotta go shower and pretty myself up for job interview and then take baby in for recheck, come home and go to interview. Then I gotta get hustling on the house. Tomorrow is the races. I don't even have time. Then Sunday I finish the house. Hopefully he comes in real late! (Grampa Dale) Talk to ya when I have a free moment. flower/audri
Old 03-02-2001, 11:13 PM   #10  

Hi, just wanted to say good luck flower!

We felt the quake here too, strong enough that I thought it was just a local thing not something that much stronger 150 miles away! I'm glad Dolphin and her family are all fine.

Kare- that $4.95 thing was At&t world net, but they don't have a line in my town so I can't get it. I guess that leaves me with free juno that kicks me off all the time or $9.95 per month Juno that I know nothing about...I hope it would be worth the extra $. Lately it has bee so hard to get on at all that it seems fair, and that is the best price above free that I've found.... hmmmm, decisions! I think if I get a few more storks rented out I'll feel more like making it a business expense...we shall see

I think I may be getting close to having my exercise and diet act back together, but should give it at least 3 weeks to be sure! ;-) Have a great and healthy weekend everyone!
Old 03-05-2001, 10:36 AM   #11  
you can call me flower

Hi friends. My computer crashed on Friday and I lost everything. Thank goodness I had a freebie AOL disc laying around so I could get back on line. I lost my email address book. So, if ya could email me...I would love ya FOREVER!!!! Not that I won't already, but ya won't get email.

The 2nd interview went well. Well, the interview portion anyways. My cascade boquet wasn't made as well as it could have been. I was sooooo nervous, I did better on my boutineer and my centerpiece and vase, were fine. So, we wait and see.... The perks of that job are wonderful.

I cleaned Ri's room on Sat, Cam's on Sunday. Grif did not want to sleep last night. Chris is getting the 2nd cold that has gone around my house. Dale should be here tomorrow or Wednesday. I need to get back on my diet. But I haven't gained any...

audri
Old 03-06-2001, 10:18 AM   #12  
you can call me flower

Hello girlfriends. Where are you all? I miss ya!!! Come and post!!! I got my puter 1/2 way running. I am still missing lots. Karefree, I need the web address for the answering machine. I miss it!!!! I feel guilty on puter w/out it. Dale's arrival is tomorrow night. Snow delayed it by a few days. I am finishing the living room today, while Chris works on the rec room. Dishes and laundry are on going things. I would like to scrub the kitchen. I washed the boys walls and the new gust room walls and floors. Furniture is all rearranged. Spring cleaning came early. I sent thank you notes out to both jobs yesterday. Maybe it will help.... flower/audri
Old 03-06-2001, 04:34 PM   #13  

I hope I'm not starting a new thread here....

Anyway, goodness Flower, your house is gonna be so clean! You should be caught up for a long time! I hope you hear back on your interviews soon. I think the thank-you's were a good idea. I really hope you find something perfect!

Well, I 've been suffering with a bad cold for a few days, along with the rest of my family. But I think we may finally be getting over it. Exercise has been out since I can hardly breathe, but at least I lost my apetite too!

My taxes are almost done on a good note, and I think we'll be getting some back so that is always nice!

Wishing you all the best of health and happiness!
Old 03-08-2001, 04:46 PM   #14  
you can call me flower

Hello. I am sick w/ a sinus cold allergies. My immune system sucks after this pregnacy!!! I should go pick up some more vitiams. On the good side, my house is clean! How is everyone doing? flower/audri
Old 03-08-2001, 06:16 PM   #15  

Dolphin....I live within driving distance to Portland

Audri/flower....So sorry to hear that you are still not feeling any better and am also GLAD that you have a clean house!(mine is NOT clean)

I only have a few more weeks left with the 'Smart Choices' Health classes and am 'Glad' I enrolled in the program....Last week we had a guest speaker talk to us about positive/neagative emotions and related eating due to those emotions....I realized that I push myself too hard and am trying my best not to....Next week we are all going to bring in a sample of our favorite lowfat meal and am very excited to taste new items that the other classmates will bring in.

thecookiemommster
"Walking On Sunshine!"
Closed Thread