View Single Post
Old 02-19-2001, 07:52 PM   #16
Catherine

Good morning everyone! Nothing beats checking in with all of you first thing on a Monday morning.

My vacation to FL was exactly what I wanted. Sunny and relaxing. I came back with a great tan – and fresh perspective. I was a complete beach bum, BUT did walk for an hour with dh EVERY morning. Had to in order to walk off all that delicious food!

Now I’m trying to get back into the swing of things, and making progress. It is such a slow one for me. I just keep reminding myself that it is a journey and a lifetime commitment. I know that I can do this.

Juno – I love your ballet stories. I am so jealous. I could never be that graceful. And I certainly wouldn’t look good in a tu-tu. Ha ha!

Steph, Raychel and PW – Ironically I was reading last night about the best way to “change” your spouse. The authors said that no amount of talking, begging, pleading, nagging would work. You have to set the example and hope that they will follow. I find this with dh a lot. If I’m “on-track”, so is he. If I’m not, oh dear! I truly believe if you’re happy, healthy and motivated it will trickle down. Or at least be somewhat contagious!

I better get moving. I think of all of you often and am grateful to be part of such a proactive group. Thanks for everything!